2016 Yamaha MT-07 Matte Silver or Raven Black?

William

I'm coming close to trading my 2007 ER6F for a 2016 Yamaha MT-07. I like both colors. I just
wondered what others thought of the colors? Thank you.

CVSensei

Think they both look great but nothing beats the Deep Armour scheme imo, never seen another bike with that from stock!

It looks black from a distance and in the dark but as soon as you get close or shine some light on it you see how beautiful it really is.

Noggie

What is "the best" is very individual, so impossible to say
I have a red one as that is what I wanted, I do like the race blue wheels and frame details, also like the red wheel on the motocage.

I will give you one advice, if you want a specific colour, get that and not something that is close.
Ask 10 people and you get 11 opinions, the only person who knows what you think is nice is you.

I bought a car once that had black in its colour name, but it was dark blue/purple in the sunlight, and black at night or overcast.
The colour drove me up the walls, I wanted a black car, not a blue one, applying black accents etc just looked wrong, and I could not put on accents to contrast black, because the colour would change depending on the light and it would look crap.
My advise, get something that stays pretty much the same in any light.

Black is nice on its own, and you can easily fit contrasts like red, yellow, orange, green etc to make it pop, no other colour allows you to do that, except perhaps white.