Adjustable Folding brake and clutch levers

D

Deleted member 20

Yes, I guess any will do the job. Same levers fit Yamaha MT-07, XJ6 and others, making it more easy to search and find eBay.
Do you really need to adjust lenght? I have V-TREC non-adjustable folding longs on my MT-07, works great. There are shorts (-5cm) and longs (-2cm) vs stock in length. But fully reach-adjustable (right AND left side) and folding of course. And better lookin in any color, I have black levers with red adjusters. I order mine from bs-motoparts.com some years ago and moved from bike to bike.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 20

I had the V-trec levers on my 2011 XJ6-N ABS, sold the bike and kept the levers, now sitting on my MT-07. So they WILL fit.

D

Deleted member 20

1. look cool.
2. cost money.
3. they ehh... fold.
Folding levers are less likely to snap when you drop the bike. Standard levers either bend heavily or snap/brake when you drop the bike. No intention to drop the bike - you don't need folding levers. My wife has, I don't ;-)

View attachment 261

Last edited by a moderator:

pengjn

1. look cool.
2. cost money.
3. they ehh... fold.
Folding levers are less likely to snap when you drop the bike. Standard levers either bend heavily or snap/brake when you drop the bike. No intention to drop the bike - you don't need folding levers. My wife has, I don't ;-)

View attachment 261
Ah - got it, thanks! I'll be like your wife in this case then :)