Anyone got theirs yet?

Phil_B

Reading many of the posts on here it seems many of you guys are waiting for your bikes on order.

Has anyone managed to buy one of the early ones from the showroom?

I was lucky to pick up mine last saturday and have managed a few hundred miles so far :)

Looking forward to hearing others thoughts on the bike when you get it.

Last edited:

loneranger

Upgraded to the ABS version this morning and will pick up sat 29th!!! Had a non abs on order expected 24 April so cancelled that now but had to pay £400 quid extra for the ABS. Probably the right choice when coming to resell at some stage in the future. Cant wait. Will leave some reviews when I get it....... Cancelled order from another buyer so in showroom now. Have to wait as having alarm and a few extras fitted so roll on saturday

Deep armour the obvious choice

Phil_B

Upgraded to the ABS version this morning and will pick up sat 29th!!! Had a non abs on order expected 24 April so cancelled that now but had to pay £400 quid extra for the ABS. Probably the right choice when coming to resell at some stage in the future. Cant wait. Will leave some reviews when I get it....... Cancelled order from another buyer so in showroom now. Have to wait as having alarm and a few extras fitted so roll on saturday

Deep armour the obvious choice
It'll be a long week! But its only going to get warmer so that's a plus. Good colour choice :)

TWYNNE

Reading many of the posts on here it seems many of you guys are waiting for your bikes on order.

I was lucky to pick up mine last saturday and have managed a few hundred miles so far :)

I am waiting for my non-ABS Matt Grey but it is taking ages and no dates have been given... I called around and there is a non-ABS Amour ready for immediate pickup but I prefer the Matt Grey!

Calling for an update now, again!

xt660isgood2

xxxxxxxxxx

xt660isgood2

xxxxxxxxxx
Apols everyone about my last "xxxxx" post. But here now. Got my racing red 19 march. It's a faultless mega fun bike. To be really fussy (the mirror thing Is a tiny issue) you just
need to learn to move your elbo's in !. And 2nd apols was unable to post for ages coz seem to be on "predictive txt?" I'm really old, how do you turn the poxy thing off!!
I know I should have introduced my self but loosing the will to live.

blueglue

Apols everyone about my last "xxxxx" post. But here now. Got my racing red 19 march. It's a faultless mega fun bike. To be really fussy (the mirror thing Is a tiny issue) you just
need to learn to move your elbo's in !. And 2nd apols was unable to post for ages coz seem to be on "predictive txt?" I'm really old, how do you turn the poxy thing off!!
I know I should have introduced my self but loosing the will to live.
yeah i get great views of my elbows too :p

Ralph

They had 6 at my local dealers, 5 sellers and one demo,
they now have only the demo left and can only get more
at the moment if they have a buyer for it.

timo

Picked mine up on 25/03/14 had first service 9/04/14 681 miles . Got tank bag and rad cover on way great bike love it.

TJ63

Mine is supposed to be delivered to the dealer tomorrow. Stand by for post with lots of smiley faces.

Or possibly many angry ones. ;)

TJ63

Had a phone call. It is definitely arriving today. :D ;)

But the workshop's busy until Monday, so that's the earliest I can pick it up. :mad:

Jon

You are sooo welcome xt600isgood2. Chill. Worry not. You are not the only incompewtent (see what I mean?) oldie out there!!!