Best price

rick

Hi if any ones bought their MT07 for cash what's the best on the road cash price in the UK they have got their bike for, Thank you.

Ralph

It will be difficult to get any discount as at the moment demand is out striping
supply and dealers are only being supplied bikes for firm orders not for stock,
maybe when more bikes are available we will see a bit on movement.

Phil_B

5199 (so no "on the road" fees), a full tank and a yamaha screen of my choice thrown in when available. No exactly a discount but a good deal!

rick

Thanks for the replies, Phil that's not a bad price. I was offered one for £5000 cash but I think I would have had an extra £200 on top of that to pay for the OTRP, so £5199 and the other freebies is really good deal.

sdrio

I paid 5,455 for an ABS model, on the road.

Was a slightly long story involving a bit of argy bargy when they wanted to change the price after they'd issued the order note, but that's what I paid in the end.

sdrio

That's only £56 more than my dealer charges for the non-ABS one, on the road.
I think it was a good deal.

I agreed it with the sales guy last Saturday, and they issued the order note.

When I called on Wednesday to check it was ready to pick up, the guy I bought it from wasn't there and the person I spoke to basically said 'Um, wait a second, we're not selling it for that price. You'll have to give us another £300'. We had a short discussion on contract law (which is what I do for a living, lol) and after putting me on hold for 5 mins came back and agreed.

I don't think anyone will starve, and we shook hands when he handed the bike over.

Rouqui

I know you said "in the UK" but I'll answer from France anyway! 6199 euros on-the-road, red with Abs, no extras. that's £ 5250

sdrio

I know you said "in the UK" but I'll answer from France anyway! 6199 euros on-the-road, red with Abs, no extras. that's £ 5250
Wonder if there's any extra charges for buying one over there, that's £200 less then I paid for exactly the same bike, and near enough £500 less than list.

Rouqui

buying in Europe - the headlamp will dip the wrong way; the manual is in French; I don't know whether the dealer will charge labour on the first service (unlike UK); mine of course has a French registration (which might be very handy in the UK!)

Igor

Here's a shock for all, I'm from UK living in Norway, I had to pay the standard price of 103490 NOK plus 2500 NOK charges to the government totaling 106990 NOK which is around £10 000 !!!!!!!!!!

Believe me that's actually cheap over here....