BLACK FRIDAY accessories for your MT 07

Alex

Hi everybody,

Since Black Friday is next week I think it would be a good idea if fellow riders could tip in with thoughts and especially links to different products one might like to have (and get really cheap with this occasion) for next spring. It's usually big companies that have big discounts when it comes to electronics so feel free to share links to your national shop chains. Personally I'll be looking out for a GPS and a GoPro, both with mounting for my MT.

Here in Denmark one of the biggest retailers is Kom til Black Friday d. 28. november 2014 - Elgiganten - Elgiganten
You can use Google translate to move about.

jeppebm

Good ide champ! - I might look out for some gear aswell.

Looking to cash in some vacationmoney to get my exhaust before december :D

Alex

Akra from Fisker MC?...I think they might bring a MT cage model this month for show and tell :)

RAYDEO

Hi everybody,

Since Black Friday is next week I think it would be a good idea if fellow riders could tip in with thoughts and especially links to different products one might like to have (and get really cheap with this occasion) for next spring. It's usually big companies that have big discounts when it comes to electronics so feel free to share links to your national shop chains. Personally I'll be looking out for a GPS and a GoPro, both with mounting for my MT.

Here in Denmark one of the biggest retailers is Kom til Black Friday d. 28. november 2014 - Elgiganten - Elgiganten
You can use Google translate to move about.
Hi there, what's Black Friday?