Canadian Arrival Date?

L

Lonerider

Even if it's Canada Day, one dealer is open in my area. So Guru Woodman, are you lucky and get THE call?

My FZ reach a little more than 650 km. Loving it. But after an hour or so, the discomfort saddle (the stock one) is a pain on the butt. And i'm used to ride a WR250X. The saddle on the FZ is wide but poorly padded. Got several nice comments by people. Of my 10th bike, the FZ-07 is the one that received the most good comments.

Guru Woodman

Nope, nada. They are closed today. I am hoping that THE call will happen tomorrow morning. If not I will have to postpone the delivery to the end of the week. Wednesday afternoon is not possible for me. Gotta work (here) :cool:. We are open for the season and have been quite busy.

Kipawa

LOL sorry that was funny! I posted some pictures of the pipe wrap and of some stuff on bike I don't know what it is for people to tell me. Never got for a ride as got too hot after the rain dried and I want out for lunch for Canada Day!

Guru Woodman

I finally got THE call. Actually it was an email that I received around 11pm. Too late for me because I have quite a busy schedule today and tonight. I'm a chef so I'll be busy cookin' & bakin'.
For those of you that want to know: :p
The starter is a salad with roasted sunflower seeds, onion, sweet pepers and pear.
The main course is bacon wrapped Halibut with lemon zest and rosemary. Oven baked garlic potatoes and stir fried vegetables.
Desert is probably fresh strawberries with home made ice cream topped with whipped cream and a coconut date square.

So I made an appointment for tomorrow to pick up my White Steed. After lunch because the delivery guy is out for lunch between 12 and 1pm.

L

Lonerider

That's great news Guru Woodman. I wonder what will you think of the saddle of the FZ-07 after riding the WR250X.

Suddenly my meal seemed so boring after reading your menu. lol.

Kipawa

Yes for some reason I'm very hungry after reading post!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manuel

I finally got THE call. Actually it was an email that I received around 11pm. Too late for me because I have quite a busy schedule today and tonight. I'm a chef so I'll be busy cookin' & bakin'.
For those of you that want to know: :p
The starter is a salad with roasted sunflower seeds, onion, sweet pepers and pear.
The main course is bacon wrapped Halibut with lemon zest and rosemary. Oven baked garlic potatoes and stir fried vegetables.
Desert is probably fresh strawberries with home made ice cream topped with whipped cream and a coconut date square.

So I made an appointment for tomorrow to pick up my White Steed. After lunch because the delivery guy is out for lunch between 12 and 1pm.
Ok, so after salivating, figuratively, for so long by looking at all the pictures around...now I do it literally. Motorcycles and good food, what else can a man ask for? I am moving in ;), I mean joining the group, if you guys don't mind it.
Good luck sir Guru, I hope you will post more pictures with the bike. And your riding impressions.

I am myself in waiting mode. Our local dealer had a red and a white one available and sure enough I did not want to commit to anything without seeing them all. So I am patiently waiting for the Matte Gray lady to show up. Deposit is in, it's probably a matter of days...long, patience-testing days, that is. Because I have the feeling, after looking at all the pictures in the colors available up here (pixel by pixel), that the Matte Grey is the one for me...

Guru Woodman

Yes ! I can't wait and I will post pics and impressions for sure.

As for the menu. I just make it for guests. As a matter of fact I had a sandwich tonight lol

Dede

Got THE call Monday morning (June 30) that the bike was to be delivered July 2 (yesterday). Went to see it late yesterday.... :) Pick up is Friday end-of-day.

IMAG1300.jpg

Dealer said this is the only one he received, did not get a white one that was already sold. So I am his first FZ-07. And no news on future stock, kinda sad.

Guru Woodman

I can't f'ing believe it. They are predicting good weather but now it starts raining. And it looks like this is going to be that case the rest of the day. I looked it up and they change the prediction to rain all day.
The plan was to pick it up at 1pm but I'm not going to if it pours. Monday was out, then Tuesday was a holiday, Wednesday I couldn't and now Thursday is raining.. WTF ! :mad:

Kipawa

I can't f'ing believe it. They are predicting good weather but now it starts raining. And it looks like this is going to be that case the rest of the day. I looked it up and they change the prediction to rain all day.
The plan was to pick it up at 1pm but I'm not going to if it pours. Monday was out, then Tuesday was a holiday, Wednesday I couldn't and now Thursday is raining.. WTF ! :mad:
We are all feeling your pain! Be safe stay dry!

Guru Woodman

So I brought her home. The first 10 miles where dry and then I got soaked. Talk about getting to know the bike. Slippery roads, big concrete truck in front of me spraying me dirty. I decided on a hard break in after talking to the head honcho and the first couple of miles I could stick to the plan. But I ended up babying it home. 50 miles on the odo.

First picture is my wife talking to Yogi the sales guy

And here is one with the White Steed back in the barn. All in one piece but dirty

Kipawa

Awesome! Glad you made it home safe! Rained here this afternoon too! Will ride to work tomorrow then up to cottage country for afternoon and dinner on Saturday!

Guru Woodman

And I' happy as a puppy. They did an excellent and professional delivery. I was impressed.
They are calling for good weather so I am going to rack up some miles too.
I am totally blown away by the bike. What an awesome machine.

Oh and I going to PM you :)

Feliz

So I brought her home. The first 10 miles where dry and then I got soaked. Talk about getting to know the bike. Slippery roads, big concrete truck in front of me spraying me dirty. I decided on a hard break in after talking to the head honcho and the first couple of miles I could stick to the plan. But I ended up babying it home. 50 miles on the odo.

First picture is my wife talking to Yogi the sales guy

And here is one with the White Steed back in the barn. All in one piece but dirty

Nice........the bike that is:)