Canadian Arrival Date?

Guru Woodman

Thanks ! Yes, those are Michelins. I have no much experience with these tires yet, but they work in the wet :p

I hope I get good mileage out of them them, the rear is huge, bigger then on my truck.
They advised me to run them with a slightly higher psi.

Dede

I noticed mine had the Michelins as well. Glad to hear that Yamaha didn't go cheap on the tyres, Picking up the bike late this afternoon. :cool:

Manuel

Yesss, I also got the call! Picking up this afternoon (first I was told that it was in transit from the warehouse and 20 minutes later they received it - Yamaha is fast!). Happy! Another matte gray coming up!
Tires - yes they are 180 wide in the back! Lotsa beef!
I might have the Bridgestone Battlax BT023 (I think these and the Michelins PR3 were the 2 options available), as the other bikes that my dealer had received earlier were on them. Both are good tires, I think. MT-07 manual says 33 psi front and 36 rear, how much higher did you go with?

L

Lonerider

Mine is on BT-023. Reviews says that PR3 are better in the wet.My FZ6 was on BT-020. Sound weird to tell this but i didn't took the the opportunity to ride under rain with the FZ-07. First service will be next tuesday. From this point, i'll consider the break-in almost over. That's mean that i will not pamper the bike as much. Looking for sime higer rpm for the fun and sound.

Manuel

And it's here (on Bridgestones). They feel great. Won't be pushing any limits any time soon anyway - pretty green here.

I like it a lot. Very smooth but packing a punch when needed. Height and ride position feel just awesome. I have a total of 21 km on it right now!

IMG_20140704_183834.jpg