delivery dates

badger27

just wondering what you guys have been promised regarding delivery dates and how close to them the bikes have been arriving .

i've been told first week in may and after talking to my dealer (CMC chesterfield) was hopeful) anyone managed to lay there hands on one earlier...if so how

badger the impatient one

TJ63

The same dealer told me 27th March, then 11th April. Fingers crossed.

The specification and colour seems to make a difference to the delivery date. Mine is white with ABS.

badger27

I phoned yamaha UK to find out when the next batch was arriving Yesterday .I overheard the conversion when I was put on hold. (Between customer services). Basically tell him middle of May. Not your problem. Soo I'm not holding a massive amount of hope for the first week in May as promised

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

J-dan

I wanted a Red non abs and dealer phoned Yamaha there and then and told me I would be looking at June!
fortunately they had grey non abs in on the 26th so I managed to bag that instead.

badger27

nice 1 j-dan cant fault you i'd do the same how ever i bought new leathers and lid to match the blue bike .although the comp white would be ok

Jon

I'm using CMC at Clay Cross like badger27 and TJ63. I believe they are the biggest Yamaha dealer in the UK. I ordered on 12th March and was originally promised today, 5th April. When I rang last week it went back and I was promised next Saturday 12th. I am waiting very impatiently for a red ABS one. My Helmet avatar is a clue to why I chose red... As I'm 55 and 88 Kilos my two grown up sons made me promise not to get leathers. They don't think the world is ready....So I have textile (for now :cool:)...

P

Peter

I was promised 11th of April. And I will get it on time. No delay.
I asked my dealer for a red ABS model. Confirmed around June. But there were one piece deep armour. Immediately ordered.

Simon

Ordered a Race Blue MT-07 from CMC Nottingham last weekend (29th) and delivery is 7th July now... and getting longer. I could have had a white or grey one a month earlier (a mere 2 month wait!)

badger27

i have the race blu on order ordered on the11/03 cmc still say first week in may .... time will tell

wolfshade666

Hi all

I'm from Portugal and i ordered mine a week ago, Matt Grey with ABS. The dealer told me that models with ABS will only be available on late July or August...
Is it the same on other European Countries?

Cheers

TJ63

Hi Jon

Does your registration end "SL"? If so, I've just seen your bike in the showroom, next to mine.

Jon

Hope not Wolfshade666 (mark of the devil!!) I am due to pick up my Red ABS version on Sunday........

wolfshade666

Hope not Wolfshade666 (mark of the devil!!) I am due to pick up my Red ABS version on Sunday........
\,,/ [o_O] \,,/

Just contacted all the dealers nearby and they all say the same... non ABS models delivered on May/June and ABS models on August... or if lucky on July...
The perks of living in the far end of europe lol :)

Jon

No TJ, mine ends VSN....at least that's what they told me and the reg I have just insured...

Petemlaw

Went to CMC today and saw the sold deep armour one by the front door....your one badger?.,.,,,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk