Euro Turn Signals Front & Back Wanted (shipped to Canada)

Guru Woodman

I see more and more people upgrading their turn signals to LED.

Is there anybody out that that is willing to sell their original Euro turn signals to me and ship them to Canada?

The North America FZ-07 version comes with 4 orange pumpkins, way to big to my liking and I am not willing to spend too much money on upgrading to LED just yet.
We also loose the daytime running light feature and the flasher frequency goes crazy. It is all fixable, but replacing my blinkers with Euro ones could be easy and cheap(er).

If so, please let me know how much and we could work something out. I have Paypal. Feel free to PM me.

Thanks !

L.C.

Hey Guru,
Not to try and thread-jack but I figured I would post in here first before adding the same request in a new thread.

I'll be picking my FZ-07 up on Saturday and would also love to get rid of the US spec pumpkin lenses fitted from the factory. I believe the blinkers are the same except for the lens color so it should be a quick and easy swap... Can anyone confirm this?

Are their any Euro/UK pals who have ditched the factory parts and would be interested in selling and shipping their clear indicators across the pond to the US?

Thanks in advance!

Guru Woodman

Hey rainycoastguy, I can't help you. I don't have any, just the set I bought from a friend in Europe and they are on my bike. Did you visit/join the North American forum?

sven11

Hi guys, I will have a set for sale shortly. Ordered some led turn signals and could sell mine. Make me an offer to pm inbox.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

damedi

Hey Guru,
Not to try and thread-jack but I figured I would post in here first before adding the same request in a new thread.

I'll be picking my FZ-07 up on Saturday and would also love to get rid of the US spec pumpkin lenses fitted from the factory. I believe the blinkers are the same except for the lens color so it should be a quick and easy swap... Can anyone confirm this?

Are their any Euro/UK pals who have ditched the factory parts and would be interested in selling and shipping their clear indicators across the pond to the US?

Thanks in advance!
I have a set (4) available if you are still chasing them... Let me know!