Evotech Rad Guard

Hammerian

I have decided this is the one for me.. after much deliberation and browsing but.....

Do you think i can find one online anywhere to purchase in the UK.

Shame as its a really nice guard i'm sure they would sell loads if they were more widely available.

If anyone spots any in UK for purchase and in stock i'd appreciate a link been looking for ages.

Many Thanks in Anticipation.

Ham:cool:

Tommeke

On the evotech website? It'a a Uk bases company so they should ship to UK. They did ship to Belgium so ...

buster

I also have one fitted,it was one of the first items I purchased also have a few other bits from them .....it's great quality stuff in my opinion...by the way if you ring them up you may get 10% discount on your purchases....I did !! image.jpg

Last edited:

sven11

Does it fit with original yamaha aluminium radiator side covers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gaz2212

from the fitting instructions this will not fit with the Yamaha aluminium rad covers, with the rad covers you have to reverse the fitting of the fixing bolts so to fit from the inside out. The fitting instructions for the evo rad guard show the pins going in from the outside and from the pictures of the rad guard it looks like they have to go from the outside also. not 100% certain but this is what I can see from the fitting instructions

da1kini

from the fitting instructions this will not fit with the Yamaha aluminium rad covers, with the rad covers you have to reverse the fitting of the fixing bolts so to fit from the inside out. The fitting instructions for the evo rad guard show the pins going in from the outside and from the pictures of the rad guard it looks like they have to go from the outside also. not 100% certain but this is what I can see from the fitting instructions
I think you're right....

But maybe what I have seen is wrong. Hammerian may have to be the judge of this!

Hammerian

Hi Guys,

Like i say i have one on order so will update you once its fitted.

One thing i like about this one is that it also partially covers the top which is nice.

Regards

Hammerian

Hi all, got mine and just fitted it. Took me less than 10 mins really easy to fit no modifications required.

Just unfixed side rad covers, stuck foam strip top and bottom, placed guard over Rad then refitted side covers really simple.

Looks fantastic quality product and would definitely recommend.

Hammerian

Gaz2212

Hammerian, do you have the yamaha aluminium rad guards or do you still have the standard ones, i think what people are asking is will the rad guard fit with the aftermarket rad guards

Gaz2212

yes Ian, the aftermarket billet guards reverse the bolt fittings so bolting from the inside to the outside