Fly screen

spencer

Hi everyone
Getting my new race blu due 10th jan fingers crossed :) and from the start its going to be doing a lot of motorway miles so was wondering if there was anyone out there that could advise me on a good fly screen to give me a bit of protection from the wind and elements.

cheers

da1kini

Hi everyone
Getting my new race blu due 10th jan fingers crossed :) and from the start its going to be doing a lot of motorway miles so was wondering if there was anyone out there that could advise me on a good fly screen to give me a bit of protection from the wind and elements.

cheers
sure, just search this forum - been like 5-10 post about it :)

But heres one really nice...

Accessori Yamaha MT07 2014 pezzi in alluminio ricavati dal pieno made in Italy by deprettomoto.com - deprettomoto.com

spencer

Great looking screen but will it do the job? its a lot of money wasted if it don't. has anyone got this screen if so does it work?

addy

None of the fly screens will make any difference to wind protection, they are just too small. The larger touring screens seem to have different opinions as some people say they help and other say they cause a lot of buffeting around the helmet.

Ralph

This is a Power bronze one 300 odd mm It seems to work fine
better than some bigger ones I have had on other bikes.

spencer

Hay that look ok just had a look on the web site and the 380mm I think will do the job just nice and not a bad price :D and they do lots of other accessories too for the bike and in all colours worth a look people.

Ralph

It works better than I expected that one is light tint think it's a 330 mm one the biggest they did at the time..