Guru Woodmann

hahapik

So,

Guru Woodman got his bike, no news from him since then. I guess this is the MT-07 syndrome. Like when your best friend has a new girlfriend, he suddenly disappears from the radar.

@Guru, I'm just hopping you're fine and taking care of business with your new toy :) Some update would be fine ^^

Cheers.

Dede

He is a moderator on the North American FZ-07 forum - quite active there. This forum is hard to follow from across the pond.

Guru Woodman

haha, I'm still alive and really enjoying the bike.
Sorry for not being active here. Like dede said, I'm a mod now so that is taking up a lot of time. Take a peek: Home | FZ-07 Forums ;)

Love, love, love the bike though !

Guru Woodman

Thanks ! I bought the stickers off eBay: HERE I have one on my Japanese made vehicles. Good quality and they come in different sizes too. I went for small ones.

hahapik

Thank you Guru :) I'm definitely going to put some on my MT, since I'm a bit addicted to Japanese culture and stuff, after working for 6 years as sushi master. I should get my bike at the end of the month, this waiting time is driving me nuts. My friends are laughing at me, telling my bike fell out the ship and sunk somewhere at sea :( not funny...

Take care and have a nice othersideofthepond day ^^

Cheers!

Guru Woodman

They do know how to make awesome stuff. These are my latest acquisitions :cool:

We have an amazing knife store in Ottawa: Link to store

A Miyabi Birchwood SG2 Santoku:

and a Carbon Steel Moritaka Ishime

You have a good othersideofthepond day too ;)

hahapik

WOW, these are serious Japanese blades :eek: At the time, I was not rich enough, to afford that kind of knives and now I have other expenses. I have a KAI Yanagiba 240 mm but it's lame compared to those ;p My sharpening and polishing stones are worth 10x more than the knife ^^

That Santoku is bad-ass, I think I just fell in love with it... The ideal kind of knife to cut tomatoes for breakfast.

Letting the earth rotation do it's part, the sun will soon appear on the othersideofthepond, so enjoy your tomatoes :)

Cheers from sunny Poland.