Hello from Denmark

Alex

Greetings from Copenhagen :)
Picking up my new MT-07 (in red) hopefully on Wednesday (been waiting for over a month). Will post picks as soon as I can.

xt660isgood2

Denmark?. I'm old now but Denmark is the best place in the whole world "exspensive tho" If you are a young pup and not been to Aalborg you haven't lived!
hats off to you, and fine colour choice

Will145

My brothers missus is Danish. Always been planning on blaggin a trip out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jon

Welcome Alex, from another English Denmark fan! My wife claims to be 1/8th Danish - Her Grandmother's unmarried name was Lena Carlsson (her dad was a Danish Sailor, say no more!!!)Also, a few years ago I had a great Danish boss at work called Lone, she was excellent.

I also have the Red ABS "flavour"...I totally love it. Its going for its first service tomorrow. If you are a newbie, go gently with your right wrist for a few hundred Kilometers. But enjoy. Every time I ride mine it puts a smile on my face.

Alex

Denmark?. I'm old now but Denmark is the best place in the whole world "exspensive tho" If you are a young pup and not been to Aalborg you haven't lived!
hats off to you, and fine colour choice
Yes...unfortunately I think Denmark is one of the most expensive countries in the world to ride or drive for that matter. Not a big fan of Aalborg :)

Alex

First service on Friday 950 km :). I'm curious to see how it will handle after. And yes...red rocks :)