hi from Estonia

Noggie

Nice, some good mods there.

Might consider the Ohlins once my break in period is done.

The Akra or similar is a must have on this bike.

eriks

yesterday opened the season.
bike news: installed Fly Screen from Yam, rad guard from Yam, Tail Tidy from Yam, LEDs from Yam
Acrapovic Titan and levers from V-Trec
gear news: Hypersport Jacket, Pants and Gloves. Shark Speed-R serier 2 Carbon helmet

eriks

winter modifications:
Yamaha Fly screen, radiator side covers, LEDs all around from Yamaha, Tail tidy, new foldable adjustable levers, Titan Acrapovic, USB connector.
Pictures later this week.

eriks

only 7 days till my big trip on MT07.
7000 km, 15 days.
Estonia Latvia Lithuania Poland Check Germany Austria Slovenia Hungary Slovakia Poland Lithuania Latvia Estonia

cant wait :)

hahapik

only 7 days till my big trip on MT07.
7000 km, 15 days.
Estonia Latvia Lithuania Poland Check Germany Austria Slovenia Hungary Slovakia Poland Lithuania Latvia Estonia

cant wait :)
Where will you be in Poland? I'm in the north (Sopot), if you would like to have a guided tour on nice roads ^^.

Have a nice ride!

eriks

Where will you be in Poland? I'm in the north (Sopot), if you would like to have a guided tour on nice roads ^^.

Have a nice ride!
I am entering from north of course, staying in Wigry, next day moving south and staying in Wroclaw before entering Check.
Sopot is really nice place and i will be there in the end of July with my family (but driving the 4-wheeler then).
Cheers and thanks for offer, i will use it next time ;)

hahapik

I'm going to visit my family in Switzerland in July, and I'm planning the trip right now. How many km per day, do you think we can make per day (comfortably without rush)?

eriks

I'm going to visit my family in Switzerland in July, and I'm planning the trip right now. How many km per day, do you think we can make per day (comfortably without rush)?
600 should be easy during 9 hours. of course mountain passes are another story :)
starting 9 am means i can reach my daily destination around 18 and leaves me some time to see the city, grab a beer or 2 and be frsh to leave next morning.
but in Alps I plan only 300 km days as i intend to enjoy the views and mountains.

eriks

back from a trip. 12 days in Europe: Estonia Latvia Lithuania Poland Germany Austria Italy Slovenia Hungary Slovakia Tsezk. 6500 km alltogether, longest day 800 km. NO PROBLEMS with the bike, just oiling the chain and tensioning. Oh and in the mountains had to add 200 mg oil.
Longest run 200 km with constant speed of 150+. Outside temperatures: from 12C to 36C.

eriks

back from trip. 7660 km in 16 days
Germany France Spain Switzerland Poland Lithuania Latvia Estonia.
Longest day: 1060 km

Best moments: Col de Turini with 9C, raining, fog and cows on the road (had a slide there). Mont Blanc (without bike) at 3844m, most beautiful St Tropez and Monaco. Col Petite St. Sebastian was great with 2C temperature and snow walls around me.

Bike problems: none serious.
Mileage after trip 32 000

eriks

MT-10. Please tell us how you get on with it.
Well, 1200km behind sow so almost breaked in.
10 is higher so i am not feet 100% down at stop with my city shoes but with touring boots feet are on the ground.
10 is heavier so cant push it uphill as i did with 07.
10 is thirsty, No, it is THIRSTY! 32-36 mpg without revving it

But otherwise it is BRILLIANT. Much more easier to handle it when it is moving, suspension is working SO GOOD.
Throttle is marvelous, Very sensitive but easy to doze.
Seat and seating position so much better than 07.
All materials feel more expensive.

And that clutch and gearbox... working like silk.

Then comes the engine... which cries that rev me please :D
On 07 I didnt feel comfortable over 130 kmh on backroads, for 10 160 kmh is nothing.

Well, 07 I miss for filtering in city, i am not confident with 10 to do that (yet?), it is a bit wider.
But for weekends, europe trips 10 is so much better.