Introduction

Eddieh93

Ed Hare Intro

Hi guys + gals,

Been on here for a little while but haven't made a proper introduction yet.

I am Ed as you can probably tell from a few of my posts, I am 21 and love motorbikes. Ridden bikes on the road since I left school but have ridden motocross with my friend and his dad for quite a few years now probably around 10 years. I only passed my test last year, I don't know why I put it off for so long. I was riding my Yamaha YZF-R125 around for a bit until it was stolen from outside my house(F***N GYPOS), so I suppose I didn't really need it, but the theft mixed with riding a 50cc Peugeot Speedfight 2 around to get about, kicked my arse into gear and got it done, in fact I also completed my driving license as well, talk about motivation.

I have little no how on bike maintenance but am just about to start a night course at a college I thought I would put myself on for a bit more of an understanding so I don't have to pay extortionate man hour fees at Yamaha. I am an Avionics Aircraft Engineer for Monarch Aircraft Engineering by trade which may surprise people because of my little knowledge of bike maintenance but believe me its a different kettle of fish.

As soon as I saw the MT-07 I wanted one usually I get what I want! that sounds brattish but I work hard for my money and spend it on things I like even if it isn't to my Dad's liking....Sorry DAD :p. I am on a restricted MT-07 as you can probably work out for only doing my test last year (after the changes) but there we go should have done it before but hindsight is a wonderful thing. So now own a lovely 2015 Silver and Race Blu Yamaha MT-07. Had a couple of crashes one was pretty bad I pretty much broke most of the bones in my foot, painful but I ain't going to let that stop my love for motorbikes. You have a proper all weather biker on your hands here!

My dream bike is a Harley Davidson Sportster 48, ever since I was little on holiday in Swanage, Dorset. Behind the carnival every year roughly 200 Harley's followed and burnt that deep grumble into my brain, so I will have one its only a matter of time think it will be my congratulations present to myself after I do my test again(keeping the MT-07 of course)

Any way if you want to know anything else hit me up and I guess ill see you around.

Thanks

Ed

Last edited: