Just a video i liked.....

Noggie

Hmmmm..... These guys are doing wheelies in 2nd and 3rd gear.
Never had my front wheel lift in 2nd, had it come up in 1st but that's about it....... Must be my fat ass :D

Viking

Hey Noggie, I am a fat bastard (103kg) but my MT07 wheelies in 3rd with no hasitation!

Poslano sa mog LG-H500 koristeći Tapatalk

Noggie

Hey Noggie, I am a fat bastard (103kg) but my MT07 wheelies in 3rd with no hasitation!

That makes two of us then, I guess I am close to 110kg with my gear.
I have only had the front wheel come up in first, no chance in second. But I will say I have never tried to wheelie, so for me it has only done it on power alone in first. It may do it if I try to in second, but so far no full throttle in second or third has managed to lift the front wheel.
And yes, I do have the 75hp version, not the A2.

Viking

I'm not a fan of road hooliganism, but it's really fun and easy to pop a wheelie on this bike! I remember when I took the MT07 for a test ride and the front end went up once i accelerated on a green light!!! I must admit, it took me by surprise!

Anyway, it often wheelies when I am accelerating out of the corner...
I like to attend a motorcycle safety school organized by professional riders and police motorcyclists every now and then and they show you how to wheelie (among other things) in a safe environment!

Noggie

I'm not a fan of road hooliganism, but it's really fun and easy to pop a wheelie on this bike! I remember when I took the MT07 for a test ride and the front end went up once i accelerated on a green light!!! I must admit, it took me by surprise!

Anyway, it often wheelies when I am accelerating out of the corner...
I like to attend a motorcycle safety school organized by professional riders and police motorcyclists every now and then and they show you how to wheelie (among other things) in a safe environment!

Getting my license was a pretty complicated thing, unlike many other countries. (my impression after watching youtube vlogs)

My teacher was very adamant about not wheeling, he claimed he had never wheeled a motorcycle in his life (he was in his mid 40's).

There are track days near by me and perhaps they would do more of that, but when I attended in October last year it was all about racing lines and how to ride fast around a track.

I have had 3-4 accidental wheelies in 1st, but never intentionally wheelied. (I need more experience.)