license plate holder

Run3_st

Hey, was wondering if anyone knew where to get a license plate holder that goes from swingarm and over (close into) the back wheel.
Thanks

T_Robert

I am also interested about this.

I was thinking to build one myself, but if there are already build ones I would prefer a good quality part :D

xt660isgood2

That’s a lovely looking bike. But I think I’d rather Velcro the plate on the back of my lid than have that hideous thing on the back wheel?
Attention to detail: Why not a screen of some sorts? And why not replace the valve caps with alloy? “that’s really picky I know”
ps: Just seen the Duke pic....Don't think it's that much better. As said everyone to their own

Noggie

That Ducati was on the top of my list if bikes I wanted before I bought my MT-07.
No I did not lose my mind, the thing is that I was going to buy my first ever motorcycle, and I did not even have a license, I have been wanting a bike for 20 year, but never did it..... Until I just made up my mind October last year.
The main reason why I did not get the Ducati was that I realized that speniding around 30.000euros on my first ever bike was madness.
So after test sitting some bikes ( no license remember) I bought the MT-07.

That said, in 2-3 year I may get a Diavel, or a MV Agusta Brutale Dragster as those are the hottest bikes out there to me.

As others license plate holder, not too sure about them......
And Da1kini..... It is just on the one side in the MT too, it's nothing on the gear/chain side.

Torque

And Da1kini..... It is just on the one side in the MT too, it's nothing on the gear/chain side.
It's madness that they put it that way round. Usually it's the non-chain side (exhaust side) that better shows off the look of a bike.

EDIT Just seen the price - madness :p

Last edited:

da1kini

That Ducati was on the top of my list if bikes I wanted before I bought my MT-07.
No I did not lose my mind, the thing is that I was going to buy my first ever motorcycle, and I did not even have a license, I have been wanting a bike for 20 year, but never did it..... Until I just made up my mind October last year.
The main reason why I did not get the Ducati was that I realized that speniding around 30.000euros on my first ever bike was madness.

That said, in 2-3 year I may get a Diavel, or a MV Agusta Brutale Dragster as those are the hottest bikes out there to me.

Aaah ok, but sry it still looks wrong :)

sdrio

That’s a lovely looking bike. But I think I’d rather Velcro the plate on the back of my lid than have that hideous thing on the back wheel?
Attention to detail: Why not a screen of some sorts? And why not replace the valve caps with alloy? “that’s really picky I know”
ps: Just seen the Duke pic....Don't think it's that much better. As said everyone to their own
Thing about that picture is it only shows the side where whatever connects it to the swing arm can't be seen.

I'm pretty sure from the other side it's going to look just as ugly as the MT07 one (in my humble opinion . . .)

[edit] Yup.

Diavel-1.jpg

Last edited:

da1kini

Thing about that picture is it only shows the side where whatever connects it to the swing arm can't be seen.

I'm pretty sure from the other side it's going to look just as ugly as the MT07 one (in my humble opinion . . .)

[edit] Yup.

View attachment 1750
No, I disagree, that looks better cause they have hid the part where it mounts to the swing arm. On the MT07 it looks home made. Its like, ok I need som plastic to attach this hideous thing to the swing arm...Ooh look there is an old garden chair, lets chop that up and maybe paint it black just to finish it off...

CVSensei

You have good taste sir, those are also my top 3 bikes. I know you mean the Dragster RR though.

Noggie

You have good taste sir, those are also my top 3 bikes. I know you mean the Dragster RR though.
Yes, the Dragster RR, I love the streetfighter style bikes, there is just something with that low front end, beefy middle and tall stumpy tail that just looks mean.
I will probably never own a bike with a fairing.

Hope someone brings out some streetfighter parts for the mt07, I'd be interested in a new headlamp for sure.
Liked the one Gilles Tooling made for a show.

CVSensei

Yes, the Dragster RR, I love the streetfighter style bikes, there is just something with that low front end, beefy middle and tall stumpy tail that just looks mean.
I will probably never own a bike with a fairing.

Hope someone brings out some streetfighter parts for the mt07, I'd be interested in a new headlamp for sure.
Liked the one Gilles Tooling made for a show.
Agreed on all the above! Haha yeah well it will be interesting to see what the 2016 MT will bring to the table ;)