Long lasting chain wax/lube

Eddieh93

Hi guys,

I am looking for a long lasting chain wax/lube so I dont have to apply everyday, its becoming a pain in the arse.

I am going to upgrade to an R6 in March so I just need something to get me through the winter without to much trouble.

I am changing my chain and sprockets at the end of the month so want to treat it right from the start for the next owner.

And before anyone mentions it I am aware of the scotoiler and similar products but that is changing more stuff on the bike but I am going to install one on the R6.

Let me know.

Ed

sdrio

Every day? Half the money you spend must be stuck to the underside of the rear seat.

I do mine after a wash, but never more than once a week, sometimes more. My chains and sprockets last forever, It's about time to adjust the chain for the 3rd time since I bought the bike, 15,000 miles ago.

I just use rock oil, standard 8 quid a can stuff.

Eddieh93

oh ok sdrio everyday was and exaggeration haha

I am not very good with routine maintenance half the time I am too busy to even think about it, which is why I am going to buy the scotoiler for the new bike.

Yaminator

Thats the best stuff me too.. Rock oil..!!
Every day? Half the money you spend must be stuck to the underside of the rear seat.

I do mine after a wash, but never more than once a week, sometimes more. My chains and sprockets last forever, It's about time to adjust the chain for the 3rd time since I bought the bike, 15,000 miles ago.

I just use rock oil, standard 8 quid a can stuff.