mine it's on the way!

TWYNNE

Order GREY a week ago. No delivery dates yet, but from Mon. I am chasing them!

Price: £ 5,132.00 incl. all taxes etc.

I want to get sliders for; bars, swingarm, side of bike + a tail tidy

“From 2016 I think it's going to be EU mandatory regulation with ABS on all bikes.” – What! Flipping EU with their rules…

Last edited:
P

Peter

i'm moving to hungary....
Don't do it.

I paid € 6.350 for an ABS version "after all the crazy stupid hungarian taxes" :) (included the first inspection, registartion fee and other administration costs, number plate, insurance, ..etc)

ABS is approx. € 550.

Last edited by a moderator:

ashe2cool

Don't do it.

I paid € 6.350 for an ABS version "after all the crazy stupid hungarian taxes" :) (included the first inspection, registartion fee and other administration costs, number plate, insurance, ..etc)

ABS is approx. € 550.
OK Peter! I'll stay put in sunny Portugal!!

ashe2cool

Ashe, do you have a date booked to complete your bike licence test?
Hey Phil_B! Still waiting... Finished all my lessons on a Honda CB600 Hornet... They said, probably in the end of May... it sucks...

In Algarve, where I live, there's only one examiner for a universe of 451,000 habitants.. it's ridiculous! Waiting one week, two weeks, even one month, it will be ok! But almost 3 months!?!? it's ridiculous!!

Phil_B

Wow, that is a long wait. Good luck for when you take your test. You have a great incentive!

I don't think the added pressure of having a bike waiting for me would have helped me - I hated doing the tests!

What do you think of the Hornets you have been riding Ashe - I nearly bought a 2011 one instead of the MT-07.

ashe2cool

Thanks Phil_B! I just try to relax and do it!
The Hornet is a bit old! It's the 1998 model! feels odd and very used... the engine is no longer smooth!
Just aching to get my hands on my MT-07

loneranger

did someone say £5132 on the road????? I had to pay the base plus £200 quid approx. etc for on road. Tell me I didn't get stung!

TWYNNE

did someone say £5132 on the road????? I had to pay the base plus £200 quid approx. etc for on road. Tell me I didn't get stung!
Yep, that was me. I've managed to get a price of £5,132.00 for a new non-ABS Grey incl. on road costs. Just waiting for it to be delivered now... they aren't committing to dates and made me put £100 (deducted from total) down to get on the waiting list / to get one shipped to them. (?) But if they don't give me dates this week I will pay £200 more for the same from another dealer who has one in next week, which if I act quick, can pick up! I honestly can not wait for my bike, I am dreaming about it. The torque is crazy!

***UPDATE: they confirmed delivery on Fri. 25th Apr. 2014... that is a month away, a month too long!

Last edited: