Movement in Handlebars

Simoncrp

I realized recently that when sitting on my bike, if I grip the handlebars and push and pull them backwards and forwards there is a bit of movement in them, as if they are not fixed tightly to the forks. The movement is at the point where they are covered in rubber - see my picture below. Is this normal? Or are all your MT07s like this?20160107_101617.jpg

Noggie

Mine is the same.

I don't think it covered in rubber, I think the whole mount is rubber and that is why it flexes.

Famousruff

I have the same thing on mine, it's my first motorcycle and I haven't had bars like this on any of my quads. I figured it's suppose to be a bit of flex in them. Although after a while I also started to wonder about the same thing like you because I considered it to be a lot of flex. anyway if anybody else with experince from several bikes would like to confirm that it's supposed to be this way I'd apppreciate it:)

Ralph

If you look under the top yoke were the bolt that holds the bar clamps goes through you can see it's rubber
ant vibe mount if it's rely flapping about then maybe it as a fault but there is always some movement.
Check the bolts are tight and so on but I dont think you have a problem.