MT-07 Recalls and Service bulletins

Knawful

Collected my bike in March and also received a letter it's looking like a total recall what do you think ?
Mine is due to arrive next week, I'm presuming if it's not done at the factory it will be fixed when they do the pre-delivery. Will be questioning it when I pick it up though.

sdrio

I got a letter at the weekend. Mine is with Yamaha UK at the moment anyway, so hopefully they'll do it while they've got it.

busey

Anyone had the recall done if so can they post a picture of mod mine has to go in but can't see a problem with the way cable is run

AJ Nin

My FZ07 is being recalled also for the same battery lead. No official notice yet, but the dealer called to make sure I wanted him to do it so he could order the parts. It looks like it is going to be all the FZ07s.

Viking

Red cabel. It was shorter and it went across the battery... now it is neatly tucked with the battery line.

brianj

I am waiting for my appointment set by the dealer for a weeks time to replace this cable , if the bike shorts or catches fire before then who picks up the bill? after all nobody has said not to use it Regards Brianj

Gaz2212

Brianj
Which dealer are you using, I only live a couple miles from you, Blythe bridge
Mine going in tomorrow to have mod done
Gaz