New MT-07 owner from Japan

MIkey_G

Hey everyone, I rented the MT-07 a few months ago and absolutely fell in love with the bike. I went ahead and recently purchased a 2016 J-Spec MT-07 and now just playing the gut wrenching waiting game until it is delivered. I went with the matte silver scheme and added a few options such as led indicators, comfort seat, and a tank pad. Hopefully I'll be riding by the 14th of April or so!

Donut

Hey everyone, I rented the MT-07 a few months ago and absolutely fell in love with the bike. I went ahead and recently purchased a 2016 J-Spec MT-07 and now just playing the gut wrenching waiting game until it is delivered. I went with the matte silver scheme and added a few options such as led indicators, comfort seat, and a tank pad. Hopefully I'll be riding by the 14th of April or so!
Cool, have fun and enjoy.

Welcome to the madhouse :eek:)

MIkey_G

Thanks. Seems to be a huge UK following here. I lived in England for 5 years and miss the area very much. I loved travelling all over the country as well as trips to Wales, Scotland, and Ireland. I don't miss the weather though, the UK is a geographical oddity.