New owner from Waltham Cross - Herts

grillphil

Hi,

I'd thought I'd introduce myself....

I've just purchased a S/H 2015 MT-07 ABS which is only 10mths old with 1650 miles on the clock. The colour is White/Black which I understand are not produced anymore.

I've down graded my ride from a KTM990SMT which I found was a little too tall for me but I find the MT much more comfy (leg wise)

I've owned many bike in the past ie. Buell XB12 Lightning, Ducati M600, FZR1000 EXUP, LC350, GT250M, TS185, FS1E so am still interested in biking after all these years.

I hope this site will be of use especially with technical issues I may come across & hope to be pointed in the right direction as to actions & remedies.

There you go........Phil.

Attachments

robodene

Welcome grillphil. I hope you will find very few issues requiring "actions and remedies". They seem to be pretty reliable bikes.

grillphil

Hi Yaminator...Yes, I normally call in on my way back from a jaunt in Essex/Cambs for a cuppa and a slice of cake. Might bump into you over this weekend if you are about. I'll buy you a cuppa.

Eddieh93

Welcome grillphill, you will find most of the answers here! good bunch of guys and gals who all seem to be interested in one thing!

Enjoy