Post a picture of your MT-07

1a2a3a

Okay guys, finally got my ride on the 31 Aug!

Havent got any fancy panny photos yet. But here goes nothing.

1a2a3a

And the last 2.

Things that I had done upon collection:

Motovation Frame slider
Puig smokewind screen Naked Generation
Givi Rack with Krauser 45 litre top case.

I'm waiting for few other orders to arrive:
Front and rear axle slider (Any recommendation?)
Hyperpro rear spring and fork spring.
Customised design radiator mesh guard.
Skidmarx rear hugger.

Well for the customized radiator mesh guard it will look something like this:

But I'm thinking of removing the word "MT-07" with this:

what do you guys think?

dfl05

Loose the topbox. I noticed that when I was in SG just about all bikes had a topbox. Just spoils the look of the bike. Keep MT 07.

Noggie

The red fit so perfectly. is that skidmarx?
No its Ermax hugger and underbody cover/tail tidy.
The rest is just vinyl I put on myself.

Blimey I didn't realize you could be this vigorous with the soap.
its called a snow foam canon, search Youtube. I have been using it for years on my cars.

Loose the topbox. I noticed that when I was in SG just about all bikes had a topbox. Just spoils the look of the bike. Keep MT 07.
Or get a Cycle guys fast pack like on my bike, virtually invisible when not in use.

1a2a3a

I cant bro, without the box ima die going to work. always had stuff to carry around. not forgetting a pillion helmet.

Side track abit, I realise that my clutch is pretty far, or my hands are small (asiannnnnss). Not the biting point, but the distance between the clutch and the handle.
So what I do is, I adjust the freeplay on the engine casing side to almost maximum. The biting point becomes very near now, so I had to let loose abit on the handle side.

Everything seems fine now EXCEPT, I realise the freeplay on the clutch is a lot, which I don't think it matters? But whenever I release the freeplay to the end, on the knob of the engine casing where the spring are, there's always a clicking sound whenever the free play is given.

Does this seems normal to the finest bit ?

Eddieh93

Buy some adjustable aftermarket levers like these

IMG_20150630_185649.jpg

You can adjust the gap between the bar and the lever which should make it a bit easier for you. I paid £15.

Have a look through the modifications section there's load of helpful things in there

1a2a3a

Is that CNC? when I did a search on ebay, godzillion result shows up! and all of them are like CNC (whatever that means)

is CNC a good brand?

Eddieh93

CNC means "Computer Numerical Control." This means a computer converts the design produced by Computer Aided Design software (CAD), into numbers. The numbers can be considered to be the coordinates of a graph and they control the movement of the cutter. In this way the computer controls the cutting and shaping of the material.

Basically a big computerised metal cutter. just look for ones you want and buy as I said I paid £15 and the levers are perfect no up and down play all solid and work perfectly.

Yaminator

Eddie if you dont mind but as your very happy with these levers no movement etc... can you point me in the right direction to purchase please.. ;)

1a2a3a

@DERPONT the web is kinda confusing.
GP Levers - 7 Clicks Bi-Folding Extendable 3D
GP Levers - 7 Clicks Bi-Folding Extendable
GP Levers - 7 Clicks 3D
GP Levers - 7 Clicks Bi-Folding 3D

Whats the difference? Also, does they comes in a pair?