Post a picture of your MT-07

craigieboy

Cheers

Still running the michelins pilots it came with from factory, just about done with the rear now though. really happy with them will probably just replace with the same.

Whiskeybravo

My one week old bundle of fun. I'm new to biking at 49 and loving my first big boys bike after riding a 125 for a year. It's surely not right having this much fun with my clothes still on?

MT07a.jpgMT07b.jpg

Have fitted R&G crash protection and an MRA screen since the pics were taken.

Love it!

WB.

craigieboy

What a weekend we had up here, didnt think we'd see another like it this year. Made the most of it anyway, could spend ages out here.

mtjuan

My MT07

Hi! This is my MT07 Racing Red. Cheers!!

My modifications:

* Termignoni Carbon full exhaust (with custom engine mapping)
* Yamaha tail tidy
* Short brake and clutch levers (extensible)
* Puig-pro crash sliders protectors
* Yamaha fly screen
* Yamaha rear set footpeg
* Ermax belly pan
* USB plug inside

20150920_201829.jpg

20150812_173841.jpg

mtjuan

Tidy bike mate :) How's the Termi? I was so tempted by one, they sound incredible even in videos.
well, I´m very happy with this Termignoni. It´s sound is quite bass and not too loud, perfect for me

The engine response is a bit more... I don´t know the right word...powerful

Kapoios

I love the look of the black paint on the heel plate and panel! Did you powder coat it?

I did powder coat every silver bit that I could. Next thing I'm gonna add is the Puig radiator side covers and the engine spoilers, like the picture below:

d24c093dce572ea8e8269243c66d19af.jpg

Kapoios

That looks wicked man! Love the angles! How much did you pay for the powder coating?
Thanks man. I hope it turns out as good as I expect. I haven't seen another mt with these puig accessories on. The powder coating costed 150 euros. I think it looks cleaner now.

CVSensei

It looks great, it's the only cosmetic change I'm yet to do. I thought it would tidy everything up and it clearly does!

Have you noticed any damage to the paintwork? I imagine its pretty tough stuff right?

This is mine, the silver is such an eyesore!