Post a picture of your MT-07

Noggie

I wanted to go black on those too, bu my left one is scuffed up.
think it is the zipper on my pants that are rubbing against it when I move my foot.

Last edited:

Kapoios

It looks great, it's the only cosmetic change I'm yet to do. I thought it would tidy everything up and it clearly does!

Have you noticed any damage to the paintwork? I imagine its pretty tough stuff right?

This is mine, the silver is such an eyesore!

No damage yet, however he paintjob was done a week ago, so it's still early to tell. I believe powder coating is the best way to go. I'm gonna try to paint even the silver screws heads to achieve the cleanest look I can. I've also ordered this black fork adjusters: Fork Black Preload Initial Adjusters for Yamaha MT 07 FZ 07 14 15 | eBay
take a look

CVSensei

Planning on getting rearsets? Highly recommend the black Valtermoto 2.5 adjustable ones, for performance and finishing off that black scheme!

Crypto

Here's mine..
Beautiful bike and lovely helmet. I had an AGV K-5 which was more expensive but didn't fit my head type that well. After some research it was obvious that Caberg Duke was the helmet for me. Modular, 5/5 in SHARP tests (better than the AGV), pinlock insert included and half the price. I love it! Only downside is that it's a bit noisy but I use earplugs anyway.

Last edited:

jonnyg

Thank's Crypto. Yes I have the AVG compact flip front(still have) but, same problem as you, didn't feel comfortable. I have blue tooth music going most of the time so it's not to bad.

Last edited:

sandyevo3

my mt 07 few mods, sc project exhaust,belly pan,tail tidy,seat cowl, and...........

10421336_10206395358026844_2108915631250372781_n.jpg new nitron shock getting fitted tomorrow

Phil_B

It's slightly mind blowing that this thread has been looked at 188,000 times . . .
And I remember starting it when there were about 4 members on here and barely any MT-07s in the country!

And I thought... I wonder if this site will take off?

sdrio

And I remember starting it when there were about 4 members on here and barely any MT-07s in the country!

And I thought... I wonder if this site will take off?
Which seems like a perfect opportunity to say thanks and congratulations.

I know creating/modding/admining a board isn't nearly as easy as it looks. You've got this one just about spot on.

Phil_B

I can only take credit for being a "low involvement" mod (my approach is basically to tell people to stop being an idiot if I see it happening) and starting this particular thread.

The forum itself is run by "the admin". A chap called Dennis.

I do wonder if they're hard to set up... cost money... make money, etc. That probably shows you how much I (don't) know!

As with all good forums/ communities. It's all the members than make it what it is :)