Posts disappear

Guru Woodman

This has happened to me a couple of times now:
I reply to thread and type my message. When I submit my post, I get a message the my post is being reviewed by the Administrator. My message is never to be seen again. It does not appear in the thread and the message is lost.
It happens when I post in someone else's thread and even if I reply in my own thread. But not always. I still have a low post count but I have lost at least 4 times.
I am not sure why this happens. Could it be that if I include a link, the post is being seen as possible spam?

Guru Woodman

I just posted a message with a link and it went through without a problem. What I do now is copy my own message just in case before I reply so that I don't lose what I have just typed But that is not the best solution.

Guru Woodman

Great, thanks. I saw that you edited one of my posts, #9 in this thread. Was it because it had a link to my kijiji add in it? I wasn't trying to sell my bike on this forum, honest.

Will145

Yeah I think it was the link in that ad that wouldn't let it be posted. By all means feel free to advertise your bike in the for sale section without the link, or it'll be automatically moderated again :)

Last edited:

Guru Woodman

Thanks for solving this. Good work!

OK, I might put an add in, but I doubt advertising my WR250X on the MT07/FZ07 forum would do much good.

Oh and something else I noticed, could it be that the smileys don't work. I've tried it in different browsers but I can't see them.

Will145

Yeah when you are a new member post containing attachments and videos are automatically moderated to protect against spam. Your posts should be showing now :)