Recommend me a Tail Tidy

Stil

Can anyone recommend a decent tail tidy for the 07?

A quick Google search brings up a few options and little information about each!

damedi

Was going to post a pic - but doesn't look like that is an option for me... Assume I haven't posted enough yet?!

damedi

A couple of notes:
* that is the under tail bit that came with the original factory tail you can see joining the bottom of the tidy to the underside of the bike
* those are Yammy LEDs fitted

Ellerslie

Can anyone recommend a decent tail tidy for the 07?

A quick Google search brings up a few options and little information about each!
I have the R&G with Yamaha LEDs and a small (UK) plate.

It looks the dogs, I'll post a picture.

tw586

try the genuine yamaha one I like the way it fits up and you get the MT logo on a led plate light. expensive though $200 Australian. the kit includes and extension as well (I did not fit ) and adapters to fit the original blinkers as well as the small ones for LED blinkers.

Stil

try the genuine yamaha one I like the way it fits up and you get the MT logo on a led plate light. expensive though $200 Australian. the kit includes and extension as well (I did not fit ) and adapters to fit the original blinkers as well as the small ones for LED blinkers.
Cool, I'll try to check it out. What is 'the extension' you mentioned?

da1kini

Cool, I'll try to check it out. What is 'the extension' you mentioned?
you can mount it like long version or short version - but why the hell buy a tail tidy and keep it long right? :D

Se my pics in my profile for yamaha tail tidy - even some pic from installation.

Stil

you can mount it like long version or short version - but why the hell buy a tail tidy and keep it long right? :D

Se my pics in my profile for yamaha tail tidy - even some pic from installation.
So the FZ8 version fits the MT-07? Its a lot cheaper than the official MT-07 one from R&G.

buster

Was talking about the Yamaha original tail tidy. Have no clue if its the same as the FZ8 version.
I've fitted the evotech one it was fairly easy to fit it took about two hours
The plastics have to come off but there's no cutting of body work you can down load the fitting instructions to your phone from evotech website and follow step by step .
Ive got a few things from them I think the quality of there products are great !
By the way a got 10% off by ringing up instead of ordering on line ( try it if your thinking of buying anything !! )
Anyway here's a pic ;)image.jpg

P

Peter

I have Yamaha original. No problem at all. Expensive but easy to install and looks OK.

dejan.kucan

I did this with original mt part.
I have also replaced original blinkers with yamaha led. Diference in huge.

Btw: i am new on this forum:)