Removing baffle

Aidy

Bit of advise needed guys I've got a mivv oval carbon fitted with a dna filter I'm thinking of removing the baffle....will it be ok to just remove or will I need to have a remap on my ecu doing too.

e4xit

Filter and air box or just filter?

I think with just filter you should be ok, filter and air box you will probably need to remap.

e4xit

Well you would be with the Akra and I guess the Mivv airflow won't be too different... Might be running a little lean but not at damaging levels.

I'm sure if this is different for the Mivv someone will jump in and correct me :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aidy

I've been having stalling issues but as I've read it seems to be a common problem with the 07's I'm just a bit worried it might make the problem worse but I've learnt to deal with it by just changing how I move away using higher revs seems to help

addy

I've been having stalling issues but as I've read it seems to be a common problem with the 07's I'm just a bit worried it might make the problem worse but I've learnt to deal with it by just changing how I move away using higher revs seems to help
Take the bike to your dealer and get them to up the fueling by a couple points.

e4xit

I could not recommend ECU flash highly enough personally... Completely transformed the bike! I would get it done anyway if you possibly can :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk