Selling high spec MT-07

Scim77

I have decided to change. I now need something with a lighter clutch and slightly more comfort. So my stunning MT-07 is for sale. My icon shows the bike and there have been lots of posts by the previous owner (GAZ2212) including lots of photos. The bike is fundamentally the same, with a few minor alterations and additions.
Ideally I prefer to sell the bike just as it is, including all the original spares. To briefly summarise:-
Akropovic exhaust (£860), Maxton GP20 front suspension + Maxton RT10 rear suspension (£1350), Billet adjustable levers ((£180), Yamaha belly pans (£228), comfort seats (£196), DNA air box (£70), Seton Tuning remap (£300), Brembo sintered pads (£90), HEL brake lines (£240), bespoke paintwork to Yamaha White/Red Speedblock (£850), Meta alarm (£190), HID projector headlight (£120), Billet chain adjusters (£95), LED indicators (£96), and more . . . . all the upgrades and accessories cost over £6000 ! All Maxton suspension was recently serviced by Maxton.

At the moment it is lowered by about 30mm but I will reinstate it back to normal ride height. Tyres are about half worn. I change the oil every 2000 miles and lube the chain, forks and rear damper rod after EVERY ride! I am OTT with maintenance!

I have been made a decent trade-in offer but have just put it on Ebay. It would be nice if a forum member bought the bike. Contact me for any information if you are interested. The trade value of a basic MT-07 is about £2700. The £6000 of upgrades has to be worth £1800 even now.

Make me an offer - I'm not easily offended :)

Last edited:

Aiden

I have decided to change. I now need something with a lighter clutch and slightly more comfort. So my stunning MT-07 is for sale. My icon shows the bike and there have been lots of posts by the previous owner (GAZ2212) including lots of photos. The bike is fundamentally the same, with a few minor alterations and additions.
Ideally I prefer to sell the bike just as it is, including all the original spares. To briefly summarise:-
Akropovic exhaust (£860), Maxton GP20 front suspension + Maxton RT10 rear suspension (£1350), Billet adjustable levers ((£180), Yamaha belly pans (£228), comfort seats (£196), DNA air box (£70), Seton Tuning remap (£300), Brembo sintered pads (£90), HEL brake lines (£240), bespoke paintwork to Yamaha White/Red Speedblock (£850), Meta alarm (£190), HID projector headlight (£120), Billet chain adjusters (£95), LED indicators (£96), and more . . . . all the upgrades and accessories cost over £6000 ! All Maxton suspension was recently serviced by Maxton.

At the moment it is lowered by about 30mm but I will reinstate it back to normal ride height. Tyres are about half worn. I change the oil every 2000 miles and lube the chain, forks and rear damper rod after EVERY ride! I am OTT with maintenance!

I have been made a decent trade-in offer but have just put it on Ebay. It would be nice if a forum member bought the bike. Contact me for any information if you are interested. The trade value of a basic MT-07 is about £2700. The £6000 of upgrades has to be worth £1800 even now.

Make me an offer - I'm not easily offended :)
Hi Scim
Ive sent you a PM about your bike. Regards Aiden