Show us your Journey!

jeppebm

Hi Guys,

Lets see where people go and eventually where everybody else should try to go and enjoy a view or something.
Pirelli has an App both for iOS and Android - that tracks GPS on a map, speed, elevation and.... yup - Your lowest angle in turns - using the smartphones accelerometer :D nice right?!

Pirelli Diablo Super Biker

Post some of your rides and journeys to make us jealous :D - Encourage the others to ride more ofc! :D ENJOY!

Ralph

Not got my 07 yet but have been doing a thing called The Round Britain Rally, Round Britain Rally
basically you get a set of clues and go round as many as you want between Apr and Oct that a pic of your bike at the clue
and depending on how many you do you get a award, looks like I am on for a Bronze this year, It's a good excuse for a ride
out and see something interesting you can pick your days and see a bit of the UK, done most of it this year on a Morini and
some round Wales on a Burgman 400, I have 5 more waypoints in the borders of Scotland that I will do in two trips hopefully
on the 07 if it arrives in time and should get it up to the 600 mile service, too late to join this year now but worth keeping it
in mind for rides out next.
Last Friday I did 245 miles and 3 waypoints on the Morini out from home nr Fleetwood to a buttie stop East of Skipton,
then to a point just North of York, form there North to Northallerton then on North passed the Croft race circuit to a little
village nr Piersbridge, then West on the A66 were it immediately started missing on the hills, out of fuel reserve on and
tiptoe for what seemed forever till I found fuel at Kirkby Stephen an to Sedbergh then Devils Bridge and on down Lune
valley and home, not a GPS log gives a idea of a ride, Morini averaged 92 MPG so it didn't brake the bank.
Leaving Home

At the greasy spoon nr Skipton

Nearly home in the next village.

Ralph

Wouldn't be surprised if you do a search of the net for things like motorcycle scatter rally may find something.
The Uk one as been going for many years but I only heard of it about 10 years back and have done it about 5
times we also have the National Rally I've done that 3 times but you have to do that on a certain weekend so
have to take whatever the weather throws at you and is nowhere as much fun.

hahapik

I think that I might have a top speed record.

But I guess that this app is not relevant or my GPS tracking is not working as it's supposed to :rolleyes:

Bez tytu?u.jpg

Cheers.

jeppebm

hahaha :D was the GPS turned on? cause if not it uses 3G or 4G to triangulate your position and if it looses the connection for 10 secs - it suddently looks like you traveled super far in those 10 seconds.

hahapik

hahaha :D was the GPS turned on? cause if not it uses 3G or 4G to triangulate your position and if it looses the connection for 10 secs - it suddently looks like you traveled super far in those 10 seconds.
Yep, GPS was on :p but my phone is a bit old. When I run with endomondo, I get crazy speeds too, but the average is pretty accurate nevertheless ^^