skid pan from the Motocage.

DERPONT

2015_YAM_MT-07-Moto-Cage-sk.jpg

where can i get the skid pan that comes from the Motocage... Australia isn't going to get the Motocage... (which is bullshit) so i was wondering if someone has one they don't want or could get a copy made so i can put it on my STD MT07

KEVINJSTANLEY

Hi M8ty, Cant help with skid pan I your locality, but have you thought of a purchase from the UK or others direct from dealers.
I can give my local dealers details if any good
View attachment 1608

where can i get the skid pan that comes from the Motocage... Australia isn't going to get the Motocage... (which is bullshit) so i was wondering if someone has one they don't want or could get a copy made so i can put it on my STD MT07

Alex

I'm also looking for one of those. My dealer told me that at the moment you can only get them in a full set (together with the other accessories on the moto cage). If anyone knows where to get it as a stand alone item that would be appreciated.

DERPONT

Hi M8ty, Cant help with skid pan I your locality, but have you thought of a purchase from the UK or others direct from dealers.
I can give my local dealers details if any good

I've emailed about it to dealers in other countries but no returns maybe because i'm in Australia they dont wanna deal with me hahahahaha

that would be great thanks

sdrio

If it's just a cosmetic thing, and someone could get their hands on one, it would be pretty easy to make fibreglass replicas. Of course they'd be useless as protection.

I used to knock up duplicate panels for my xt660 when I lived in Brazil, as I used to offroad a bit, and didn't want to smash up the plastic originals.

Mine used to look crap on the inside, but fine on the outside.

Last edited:
So I called west London Yamaha (UK). Its the dealership closest to lhr airport trying to get moto cage parts so I could clone it in Canada. The parts guy was very helpful. He said that the parts are made by a several 3rd party companies and Yamaha has not released any part numbers for these pieces yet. So he wouldn't be able to order anything. And also that I should call very so often to check. So I asked him what happens if some one with a moto cage dropped their bike and wanted to fix it. He pretty much said that person would S.O.L until the part numbers would released. And he said that radiator side covers are made locally. You could pick those up via the net...( I talked to him about a month ago I have checked back)

sdrio

So I called west London Yamaha (UK). Its the dealership closest to lhr airport trying to get moto cage parts so I could clone it in Canada. The parts guy was very helpful. He said that the parts are made by a several 3rd party companies and Yamaha has not released any part numbers for these pieces yet. So he wouldn't be able to order anything. And also that I should call very so often to check. So I asked him what happens if some one with a moto cage dropped their bike and wanted to fix it. He pretty much said that person would S.O.L until the part numbers would released. And he said that radiator side covers are made locally. You could pick those up via the net...( I talked to him about a month ago I have checked back)
I live about 1/2 mile from West London Yamaha. Small world . . .!