Suspension bottle colour

xt4tic

Hey! New user here, i'll receive the 07 on september, Race Blue with ABS was not in stock so i'll have to wait.

One thing that i particularly liked on the 09 was the front suspension, in gold and blue colour, all the 07 have this black plastic, so how about doing some vinyl on them?

Let me know what you think!

Donut

Hey! New user here, i'll receive the 07 on september, Race Blue with ABS was not in stock so i'll have to wait.

One thing that i particularly liked on the 09 was the front suspension, in gold and blue colour, all the 07 have this black plastic, so how about doing some vinyl on them?

Let me know what you think!

Looks good

D

Deleted member 20

Think the plastic tubes just look and feel plain silly. Best is to just remove them and show the polished forks instead. Like what you get on the new XSR 700.

xt4tic

Think the plastic tubes just look and feel plain silly. Best is to just remove them and show the polished forks instead. Like what you get on the new XSR 700.
Hmm, that's a great idea, just google it and it does look better for sure! I will try to remove them and see how it looks! Thank you :D