SW MOTECH engine guard

D

Deleted member 20

Personal opinion:
What for? The MT is not a dirt bike, do you intend to take it down some narly off road trails? 130 Euro for some pieces of metal that make the bike heavier and less attractive? Not for me.

Alex

I initially really liked the one on the motocage, but apparently you can't get that one as a stand alone item (only as a set). This seems the closest thing.

nobull

I agree with anders, looks terrible and what's the point? Plus it'll chip really badly anodised or painted finish wont last there! Like their axle protectors though

gregjet

They don't make an MT with a fairing otherwise I would have got one. Nakeds are a pain if you actually do any real distance.

CVSensei

A nice screen is cool, but a belly pan on a naked bike that's a no no
Not a no no for everyone.. Each to their own, my friend. I don't like this one in particular but I love the Ermax one.

Yeah the MT is naked but it's also very aggressive which is definitely complimented by a bellypan :)

Igor

Got to say that a belly pan on this style of bike can really enhance the looks. Not keen on the motech one but there are some nice looking ones out there.

Not got one myself yet as the ermax and yamaha ones i like are way too expensive for some plastic bits.