The MT-07 Picture Game

Sivvo73

I certainly nearly “gave birth” myself when I saw the price of the akra!!:)
Ha ha... Buy one, take the baffle out then let the noise muddle your concentration and you'll forget how much it cost. In fact you'll probably forget your own name

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xt660isgood2

Back to the picture thingy....best you get it sorted soon before the snow comes. Although lady on the telly says it's getting warmer next week?

xt660isgood2

That'll be "no" then. get on with it! please next challenge something that old people can understand? possibly a "church and tea cakes" I know a bloke down the road called wally, but he dint have a clue either?

Sivvo73

I'll take up the "where's wally" struggling for time with work... So In the interests of keeping the flame alive,

NEXT CHALLENGE -

your MT07 with at least 10+ supermarket shopping trolleys in shot [emoji106]

hahapik

I'll take up the "where's wally" struggling for time with work... So In the interests of keeping the flame alive,

NEXT CHALLENGE -

your MT07 with at least 10+ supermarket shopping trolleys in shot [emoji106]

Ok, I'm on it. But I'll maybe let xt660isgood2 take this one, he probaly knows what a shopping trolley is ^^

What's it gonna be xt660isgood2 ?

xt660isgood2

I’m on the case. Although do feel slightly offended….spose it could have been worse.
You could of said “disabled buggies!” lol. Will be sunday at earliest for me, so Haha feel free to show us some Polish trolleys (obviously, shopping not undies)

hahapik

Concerning the undies, I wouldn't even try, since Cosmik is the leader in that matter and I would not even try to reach the bar he set. It's way too high for me.

We have some shops around here, but I had to travel 300 km to find one with 10 or more *disabled buggies*, here it is:

IMAG0102.jpg

I leave the honors of choosing the next challenge to you xt660isgood2, on Sunday.

Cheers.

Last edited:

xt660isgood2

There you go. Had a bit of an "ocd" moment and had to visit 2 different supermarkets for some reason?mt07 001.jpg mt07 007.jpg
HaHa, you are a gentleman allowing me to pick next challenge. So I think we need a real challenge and that is......
MT07 AND....IN SHOT, EITHER A CRICKET MATCH, BASEBALL GAME OR FOOTBALL-SOCCER GAME. no cheating with the kids and "jumpers for goal posts" got to be a propper
game\match ps: still wating for wally lol

Sivvo73

Lol, I took my lad to his u18's match this morning. Parked within eyeball distance to the pitch too , talk about just missing my moment

Sivvo73

Pretty tricky to be fair given the uploaded pic tends to drop quality

xt660isgood2

At last! Was slowly loosing the will to live, still don't really understand it? but hats off to you sir. "all I can see is a black pole with a massive bra on top?" Bring on the cricket......