The MT-07 Picture Game

Sivvo73

There you go. Had a bit of an "ocd" moment and had to visit 2 different supermarkets for some reason?View attachment 819 View attachment 820
HaHa, you are a gentleman allowing me to pick next challenge. So I think we need a real challenge and that is......
MT07 AND....IN SHOT, EITHER A CRICKET MATCH, BASEBALL GAME OR FOOTBALL-SOCCER GAME. no cheating with the kids and "jumpers for goal posts" got to be a propper
game\match ps: still wating for wally lol
CURRENT CHALLENGE

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

gbium

Left it a bit late so it was a bit dark for the photo...but threw in a stately home for good measure.....just missed the nearest sheep having a piss - I seem to have that effect on them :-0

IMG_1234.jpg

Next: Full moon on Tuesday so your bike, and you if you like, howling at the moon.

gbium

I know, what a Sunday to be busy! Didn't manage to get out until after 7pm but managed to get a bit of a loop in before it was fully dark.

xt660isgood2

GBIUM: Like your next pic challenge. See what you mean about the "sheep on the left" just finishing his or hers No 1's. Classic give away....Sticky out tail thing going on.
I hope readers can also appreciate my last pic that wasn't just a picture of a cricket match.....the bloke was in mid bowl! try catching that with a 1.5 second delay on the button to shutter:eek:

xt660isgood2

The quality of smart phone photography is just amazing!! Good luck with the next one? As all have learned "eg: cosmic lol" got to add another lol...anyway that'll be you stalking them elderlies in 2 days time. (if u savvy, your neirbs is/are riding one) Bloody nice harvest moon tho "not your pic ob" the one I'm looking at now. I'm out of this for a while. Would be nice to see some new pups making an effort

Sivvo73

Yeh apologies about the picture quality, iPhones not really great at night shots, or any shots , feel free to better it if you get the chance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hahapik

this is what we're looking for.
Hmmm, I would really like new people to join the game...

The only place where I could find Mr. Zimmer, is in a hospital. Last time I had something to do linked with riding and hospitals, I was in a coma for two days, therefore I will keep away from those "have you died yet?" places.

Waiting for the next one.

PS: crippled instrumentation should not be on the "game" part of a motorcycle forum.

Sivvo73

Sorry to hear about your past endeavours and my linking of things to your events. I've only had two motorcycling events one involved a sheep and the other 10 shopping trolleys. [emoji6]since the level of seriousness of the game has been increased "I'm out" challenge revoked. Feel free to chip in with your own idea bud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hahapik

LOL. Don't take me too seriously, I was "joking" (if it's possible in that matter) about it, I learned my lesson :). The Zimmer challenge is on !!!

Cheers, have a nice day!

xt660isgood2

Just for the record.....As shown. I did not send last from my "talk oh talk bloody I phone" it was sent from the comfort of my home pooter. Call me old? but these phone companies are really starting to pi&& me off

cosmikdebriis

Okay so we seem to have got a bit stuck here so...

To add a bit of a twist...

Below is a picture that, in a way, fulfils the requirements but not exactly as requested.

The idea here is for the first person to solve the riddle to get to post the next request.