The MT-07 Picture Game

Sivvo73

If that's a young Bob Dylan I'm finding out his actual birth name was Robert Allen Zimmerman [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sivvo73

And if that's acceptable I'm going to chose an easy one next: Challenge is..... Your MT07 and a Clock, an Analogue Clock would be preferential to stop any wise arse photos of the speedo [emoji106]but Digital ok if that's all on offer

xt660isgood2

Just to say well done and most ammusing ( I said I was out of this but have a, already pic in the bag, "are library pics accepted?) only a couple of weeks ago.....Here it is:mt07 002.jpg

If I am out of order, please diss me. But if not? The clock is funny old thing....at the clock tower.
Anne Boleyn, a queen of England lived here and was married to Henry the 8th until he decided to chop off her head. "easy in them days....divorce now? progress? only laarfing laddies.
If you know where this is: it's now your challenge? If all previous is just rubbish: next challenge: WORLD WAR 1 OR 2, PILL BOX

Sivvo73

That's absolutely acceptable [emoji106] is that a pillar box as in postbox??

xt660isgood2

It's one of them concrete things that are still scattered around, And We as a people (myself included) don't really how appreciate how important they were at the time

Sivvo73

Lol , not seen anything like that in sunny Hull ,[emoji122][emoji122] thats a chop chop clap for someone else

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cosmikdebriis

Well, as you can imagine, living on the south coast as I do, we still have hundreds of the bleedin' things all over the place. Though, they tend to be in places you can't legally get a bike to...

Hmm....

xt660isgood2

point taken, Even tho like you I can virtually walk on them to work. IF I MAY BE SO BOLD! new challenge alert! : this is something that nobody in the "normal" world has not seen.....ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE "COLD WAR" more points if it's a thing with wings on and as read :THE MT07

xt660isgood2

I don't know if you can call a gas mask a "structure?" and it certainly hasn't got any wings. But it is Cold war vintage. And as nobody else can be asked, it will have to do.

mt gas mask 001.jpg

Next up: YOUR DARLING MT07 WHERE SHE SLEEPS AT NIGHT. "do girls call their mt he?"

xt660isgood2

Cosmo...you made a lot better effort than me,,,,it's your choice next. not sure if that's 2nd ww or cold? prob the formor? but it's your baby next......please keep your clothes on!!!

cosmikdebriis

That's not me with the Sam Brown but my mate Graham with the Bonnie.

So...

Next... Your bike parked in amongst at least three Harley Davidson's. (the more the merrier but NOT outside a bike shop).

Bonus points if the Harley riders are also in the shot. Extra bonus points if the Harley riders have leather jackets with tassels and are wearing bandannas. Triple bonus point for a fat chick (rider or passenger).