The "Was it you?" thread

Yaminator

Please if anyone see's my bike parked up anywhere on the streets / carparks / Bikeparks, Don't come on here and say where you see it. Thanks.

Apart from shows etc.. ;)

Last edited:

xt660isgood2

Was out all Friday and Saturday, and not seen by anyone? Did see a yellow one on my travels tho. No offence, but it's not my bag, but dealer said they are selling like hotcakes?
Still apparently a lack of mt's in the country and a bit of a wait?

bhd

Pulled up alongside a white MT07 at the lights at Malden Rushett just now, you winked at me while I checked out your radiator cover in the rain, ;)

sdrio

Please if anyone see's my bike parked up anywhere on the streets / carparks / Bikeparks, Don't come on here and say where you see it. Thanks.

Apart from shows etc.. ;)
So I shouldn't tell anyone about that time I saw it parked outside Spearmint Rhino?

Torque

I was having a drink with my other half on the front lawn of the Peacock Inn at Oakerthorpe near Alfreton yesterday (Sunday) afternoon about 3 to 4 ish. Saw someone go past on an MT-07 (the A615 in front of the Peacock). Looked good and sounded good - loads better than all the generic 4 cylinder sports bikes going past.

It's a great pub to people watch and bike watch :)

bhd

OK, let's try again,
On Sunday afternoon, I went up to Newlands Corner for a bimble when the roads had re-opened after the cycle race. Normally heaving with bikers on a Sunday, there for posing, tea and cakes, it was all but empty, as the car park had been used as a hub for the road race and the tea hut was shut.

In total there were 6 bikes, but amusingly, they were an MT125, an MT03, an MT07 (me) and an MT09, it !was like an owners club meet!

Oh, and much respect to the rider (MT07? MT09? Couldn't see) who took no prisoners carving up the traffic on the roundabout at Oxshott this evening!