The "Was it you?" thread

TJ63

Was that you in Matlock Bath this afternoon Jon? Saw a red bike, then saw it leave but didn't manage to catch you and say hello.

Next time!

Last edited:

TJ63

Another weekend for red ones in Matlock Bath. One on Saturday two-up, with an Isle of Man sticker on it. From Doncaster way.

Today's was two-up with a Yamaha top box.

timo

4 Mt-07s at wsm bike meet last night. Timo and Twisted on there race blue one red and one white who were they.

TJ63

Matt grey in Matlock Bath this lunchtime. From Robinson's of Rochdale.

If you saw a white one, it was mine.

cosmikdebriis

Four 07's on Poole Quay last night, one was mine and another a mates but who did these two belong too? One had a private plate !!!

towner87

Grey MT up Portsdown hill, Portsmouth tonight? Fancy a meet sometime let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jon

I was in Matlock Bath this afternoon: one other MT in deep armour, arrow exhaust, Oxford heated grips....but no owner in sight. Any of you guys? I know its not you TJ as yours is white....

TJ63

Were you two-up yesterday, Jon?

I saw a red one in Alfreton two-up and followed it down the A615 (I was not on my MT).

Jon

No TJ, again, not me, I was on my own. My other half wont ride....I think the advantages outweigh the disadvantages, on balance!

TJ63

You are correct!

Although she has been on the MT a few times, I prefer to use my other bike if she wants a ride. It's built to take two a bit better.

cosmikdebriis

Okay, So I'm on Holiday,(anyone care to guess where)... And I saw this parked up.

Have we any mediterranean members? Who never get to do more than 16 miles in one direction. (that was a clue).

bhd

Two MT07s on my way home on Friday, a red one in Woking, and white with blue frame in Oxshott, anyone from on here?