The "Was it you?" thread

roama119

red mt07 in congleton sunday lunchtime

Hi every one, saw a red mt07 in congleton sunday lunchtime giong past the shell garage and off towards macc, just wondering if it was anyone off here. first time ive seen one one the road must say the front on view looked really smart as it came towards us. cheers jez

Jon

I have a red one roama, but have been away from Macc since last Sat and dont get home until this Sunday, so it wasn't me. Cant wait to get back on mine tho!

Kaff

^yeah.. might be worth while to start a "was it you?"-thread instead of posting each encounter as new thread..? Or maybe regional "was it you?"-threads since this is an international community.

And no, not me either - I'm still waiting for my matt grey ... and live in Finland.

TJ63

Spotted another MT-07 on my (long) way to work this morning. On the B6013 between Oakerthorpe and Higham, Derbyshire.

Was it you?

Petemlaw

Competition white in Derbyshire this afternoon..was it you

Saw a white one bout 4.30 going up cromford hill on the way towards wirkswirth ... One of you guys?
4 weeks till my white one arrives at cmc nottingham( fingers crossed)

Petemlaw

Matlock must be the place to be!!! Working there again today racing blue mt 07 with an orange mt09 .... Just jealous when I'm in a pickup in this weather!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ralph

A Deep Armor one this Sunday morning at the bike meet in Knott End, it looks a lot better outside in the sun than in the dealers.

Petemlaw

Hi Tj I've been in and around Matlock this week and seen a white one in cromford and a deep armour the other side of wirksworth ... Cracking week for em..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TJ63

I was in Wales this weekend on my Beemer, so for a change not in Matlock Bath this time.

badger27

i was up at cmc this morning went through tibshelf morton and there abouts got plenty of attention at cmc loads of people have the mighty 07 on order all wanting to know are they really as fun as the demo model lol.....yup they are

TJ63

MFN in Shipley Gate, Notts. tonight.

Race Blu ABS from Arnold's in Leicestershire.

Was it you?

TJ63

Deep Armor in Matlock Bath about 5pm today. Nice looking Scorpion exhaust. Didn't get chance to hear it as I had to shoot off.

It's probably local as it was from CMC.

TJ63

Race Blu at MFN bike meet last night. It's from CMC so probably local.

Whoever it was they left early.

TJ63

It was there again last night, along with another Race Blu.

The modifications are coming along on it, including a tail tidy and a funky looking belly pan. The B&Q radiator guard spoiled it a little bit.

TJ63

So, we only needed a red one last night at MFN to complete the set. Badger27 was there on his Deep Armor, Holbrook Nailer on his Matt Grey (good to meet you ;) ) , me on the Competition White. There was another Deep Armor and a Race Blu as well. Getting popular these bikes!