This looks awesome, are there airbags like this around, does it work?

ppera

My girlfriend is always freaking out when I go riding, this might shut her up for once lol. Is there anything like this out right now?

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/airbagforbike#/

Ralph

Think you can get a Gold wing with a bag fitted and some bag fitted suits but never seen anything like the one in the vid.

Scim77

It is a clever and praiseworthy idea but I suspect it is only at the concept stage at the moment. I think that this company is looking for funding to develop the device. The range of seats and adaptions alone would be overwhelming and getting it all to work properly would need NASA-type resources. I suspect this project will flounder, despite being a potential life-saver. One for "Dragon's Den" perhaps?

Ralph

It is a clever and praiseworthy idea but I suspect it is only at the concept stage at the moment. I think that this company is looking for funding to develop the device. The range of seats and adaptions alone would be overwhelming and getting it all to work properly would need NASA-type resources. I suspect this project will flounder, despite being a potential life-saver. One for "Dragon's Den" perhaps?
Quite agree, I think they will have to find another way of attaching it I hate anything that attaches me to a bike as I am bound to try
to get off and walk away with it still attached, but others will be ok with it and it could definitely save a few lives.