Tool Kit Contents..

Geoff

Hi all, don't know if anyone can help. I have already "mislaid" half the tools from my MT-07 kit, somewhere in the darkest depths of my shed. Unfortunately, I cannot find a list of what should be in the original "pouch" and woud be grateful if anyone could help with a list so that I can replace missing items, as they are not listed in the owners manual. I have managed (so far) to keep in place the supplied allen keys and screwdriver clipped under the seat. Thanks all, and I wont lose them again!

Viking

I think you are only missing a wrench and its handle for rear shock adjustment. Do you have black handle for a screwdriver?

Geoff

I think you are only missing a wrench and its handle for rear shock adjustment. Do you have black handle for a screwdriver?
Thanks for reply. Yep, I have the screwdriver handle, and the helmet holder wire (which I find near impossible to use). I`m sure there should be some spanners in the pouch, but don`t know the sizes...

Last edited:

Lexington Stanway

I never got a pouch, or a helmet holder wire. I asked about a tool kit and was told there isn't one. The alan keys and screwdriver holder are there under the seat though.

RotaryFZ07

uploadfromtaptalk1404930321536.jpg
This is the US version.

Black latex bag with helmet strap, spring C spanner, and the user manual.

Then also a waterproof pouch for documents

bram-bram

I got the exact same stuff here (Sweden). I tossed the bag away to use the space for my disk lock. Curious though, what is one suppose to use that piece of rubber for?

bram-bram

I got more tools supplied with my lawn mower.
Indeed! I understand that Yamaha did everything they could to keep the costs low.. but I would have really liked some cheap marketing goodies. If not a key chain, at least a freaking sticker.. :p

geffd

I presume its to hold the tool pouch secure, although there's not enough in it to require it. Maybe Yamaha are very confident you will never need the tool kit

da1kini

I got the exact same stuff here (Sweden). I tossed the bag away to use the space for my disk lock. Curious though, what is one suppose to use that piece of rubber for?
It is the helmet holder. You fasten it round the screwdriver under the lit of the passenger seat. Look in your manual :D