Welcome to the site.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
We are brand new and looking for feedback from MT-07 riders to develop the site into a complete resource for the Yamaha MT-07 Motorcycles.

We look forward to comments and suggestions you have.

We are also looking for moderators..

Enjoy your stay

Admin

loneranger

Might be an idea to have a page where we can organise a meet for fellow MT07 riders, once we all start receiving them. Most on order at the moment I guess!

Phil_B

Well done on getting this forum started. I can't post in the new member section as yet; opening that up would be a good way to allow people to introduce themselves a little better.

Here's hoping the site can grow to a good resource like minded riders/ MT-07 owners.

Phil_B

I have tried to put up some posts that include pictures but they have disappeared; are they waiting for moderation?

I would be happy to help you out as a moderator. I haven't done it before but have used other forums. :)

Last edited:

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
I have tried to put up some posts that include pictures but they have disappeared; are they waiting for moderation?

I would be happy to help you out as a moderator. I haven't done it before but have used other forums. :)
Awesome!.. Pick a forum you would like to moderate and I will set you up...

Phil_B

Awesome!.. Pick a forum you would like to moderate and I will set you up...
Great! I would be happy to help out on the general discussion/mods/technical one. Or the ownership one if you'd prefer.

In addition to one of those two... the new riders section, as I am one! I have some post ideas for that one too.

Let me know if you have any rules/instructions for the forum. :)

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Don't know about the US but they have confirmed it is coming to Canada as the FZ-07!!;)