White MT-07 UK

Anthony

Hi, Picking up my MT-07 next week. £5,332 on the road price.
Also ordered the 50L top box, Rear carrier, backrest and inner bag for the top box. £350 fitted.

My bike is currently at the dealer, I'm just waiting for the Top box and bits, plus a day off from work to pick her up :)

loneranger

Ive just posted a thread on the rear carrier. Let me know if you have any pics as I am thinking its a bit big and ruins the rear of the bike? I heard they cut holes into the rear cowl also. On the MT09 it fits underneath. See my thread.

Anthony

I'm going to be using mine for some long trips. I am wanting the sports screen as soon as the comes available also.
I will post pics as soon as I have the bike for you. Expecting to pick it up on Thursday.

loneranger

Ok cool. I just want to see how the rear carrier looks without the box on. In the pics on the other thread it looks as though it attaches to the cowl adjacent to the pillion seat. Where on the MT09 it attached below the cowl. Let me have some pics . Im getting mine Saturday
What colour you getting?

Anthony

I'm getting a white one. I did order a Racing Blue but I got a expected date of sometime in June. The dealer had a White one in stock so I snapped it up.

Anthony

I will have my go pro with me when I pick it up. Look forward to loads of videos and photos as soon as I get it.

I'm counting the seconds currently. I can not wait!

Phil_B

I will have my go pro with me when I pick it up. Look forward to loads of videos and photos as soon as I get it.

I'm counting the seconds currently. I can not wait!
Nice one Anthony, I'll look forward to them. Do you post on youtube with your Go Pro VLOG style??

Last edited:

Anthony

I don't have any set up for a microphone currently. I might need to look into setting something up.

So any videos will mainly be without voice-over.