Yamaha Seat Cover (1WS-247F0-00-00) - Cracking

Nuggets

I bought this from Yamabits in June this year.

It's already started to crack. Don't waste your money on it chaps (and girls) looks good but seems a bit flimsy.

IMG_5260.jpg

IMG_5262.jpg

Any one else experienced this issue? What causes it?

I've never carried a pillion so I know it's not because anyone has sat on it (with my knowledge)

Nuggets

well Yamabits are a deadlosss customer service for this issue was worse than useless, basically response was your fault or must have been vandalism claim it off your insurer. They apparently consulted Yamaha with my pictures before writing back to me, when I protested the plastic at the failure points was paper thin they told me I could post it back to them (in jersey) at my cost and they would send on to Yamaha, but in my view they already set their stall out so sending it back is unlikely to change anything and will take months in the process.

I was very disappointed in their jump the gun attitude, I won't be buying stuff from them again. I'm now contemplating involving my credit card company as goods are not of merchantable quality having only lasted 2 months before defects appeared. I may email Yamaha directly too although I don't hold out hope they will accept liability and will pass it to the seller.