Zard exhaust

ReGo

L.O.V.E. THE LOOKS!
As for the sound, I really can't say since the video's sound quality is very, very poor. Please, can you get one of your mates to lend you his/her GoPro? With and without DB. And maybe record it outside next time (I find that recordings inside the garage distort the sound quite a bit).

Gee

Thats looks like its going to scratch and stone chip like hell......looks very nice tho.

Even if it does chip, matt black stove paint should touch it up.

Last edited:

Phil_B

I worry (only a little) about the state of society when somebody has taken the time to make/upload/share a video, or posted a link to help others... and all they get is a laundry list of what is wrong with it or missing and requests to do it differently.

Not to mention that these people have had to go out on a limb to buy a particular accessory such as this exhaust first without all the different videos and reviews.

Do'ers will do, critics will, well... you get the point.

The amazing power of the Internet has made people so expectant!!

Thanks for sharing Katotheo, the exhaust looks great!

ReGo

I worry (only a little) about the state of society when somebody has taken the time to make/upload/share a video, or posted a link to help others... and all they get is a laundry list of what is wrong with it or missing and requests to do it differently.

Not to mention that these people have had to go out on a limb to buy a particular accessory such as this exhaust first without all the different videos and reviews.

Do'ers will do, critics will, well... you get the point.

The amazing power of the Internet has made people so expectant!!

Thanks for sharing Katotheo, the exhaust looks great!
Phil B, you are absolutely right and I apologise for my conduct. It is ugly to criticise and make demands of something that is free.
In my defence, since I'm trying to make up my mind which exhaust to go for I quickly got excited and desperate for further information that could help me decide.
Thanks Katotheo for sharing, if it wasn't for this post I wouldn't even know of Zard and I would probably just go for the Arrow I had already picked.
And please disregard my list of demands :)

Phil_B

No worries ReGo, for my part I was feeling a bit tetchy yesterday and didn't mean to single you out. I just see it a lot.

-Take the DB killer out
-Put the DB killer in
-less revs
-more revs
-On board footage
-buy a professional external mic setup
-do it indoors
-outdoors

Etc!

You get it with all sorts or things too... e.g. guitar reviews on YouTube. Wrong amp, too much gain, shit mic, you can't play...

So I was channeling my wider frustration!

Good luck with your exhaust search anyway. All these posts, however amateur surely help. :)

CVSensei

Curse you for making my indecision even worse! I didn't think it was possible!!! :mad:

But thank you for maybe showing me my next purchase..

Would love to hear from anyone that has this fitted, can't decide between this, Termignoni, Akra and Scorpion.

iskaron

Curse you for making my indecision even worse! I didn't think it was possible!!! :mad:

But thank you for maybe showing me my next purchase..

Would love to hear from anyone that has this fitted, can't decide between this, Termignoni, Akra and Scorpion.
Sane here..

But this one looks like I'm going to leav it behind when I lean in a turn. But its sexy as hell.

CVSensei

There it is right there people. THE BEST LOOKING CAN FOR THE MT07
Oh yeah! getting me one of those
Please let me know if you find somewhere that ships to UK, the official Zard website told me to order it from biketorqueracing.co.uk but they don't list it there and aren't replying to my emails!!