0-60mph or 0-100 times?

amavro

Because I couldn't find any measurement on on the Internet I used ct speedometer on Android and got 5.4 seconds.
You can give a it try and post your findings.

dazzor

Nice thread idea. :)

I've got to wait an age for my MT so can't contribute just yet, but...

I've always found the standing quarter mile times a telling stat for a bikes performance in this area.....be nice to see if the MT can do it in a respectable sub 12 seconds.

akyros

i used the same app,i did 4,6 and i could do better
not sure if its accurate but it was fun,i ll try again

AJ Nin

These times seem slow. The zero to 60 mph time for the Ninja 650r is reported to be 3.7 seconds and the 6n is 3.6 seconds. Thing is, they get these by drag racing though, so it isn't a pretty sight. My Zero S goes zero to 60 in exactly 4.8 seconds and that requires no skill or shifting and the FZ-07 sure feels faster. I think it is under 4 seconds and faster than the 650r. Should require only a shift from 1st to second. Motorcycle 0-60 & Quarter Mile Times | Kawasaki, Ducati, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, BMW, Aprilla 0 to 60 Acceleration Sports Bike Specs & More!

Last edited:

da1kini

These times seem slow. The zero to 60 mph time for the Ninja 650r is reported to be 3.7 seconds and the 6n is 3.6 seconds. Thing is, they get these by drag racing though, so it isn't a pretty sight. My Zero S goes zero to 60 in exactly 4.8 seconds and that requires no skill or shifting and the FZ-07 sure feels faster. I think it is under 4 seconds and faster than the 650r. Should require only a shift from 1st to second. Motorcycle 0-60 & Quarter Mile Times | Kawasaki, Ducati, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, BMW, Aprilla 0 to 60 Acceleration Sports Bike Specs & More!
Agree with that, no need for 3rd gear before 60 mph(100km/h)

D

Deleted member 20

Don't know if GPS sampling interval, speed calculation, and/or latency in phone/app add to the "poor" result.
Guess the MT-07 can do sub 4 sec numbers, according to site above the MT-07 makes a 2.7 sec time.
Fun app anyway, will try it myself some day :)

Would be even more fun if the free app had 0-160 km/h since, less prone to latency errors since time is longer.