The problems with the Arrow exhaust are...

cosmikdebriis

Just took my bike for its first run after fitting the Arrow exhaust system and I have found two main problems...

First.... You will find yourself overtaking everything in sight just so as you can hear that wonderful exhaust note.

Second... You will find yourself doing the completely unnecessary throttle blip thing at junctions and when changing gear. (for much the same reasons as above).

I've a horrible feeling my fuel consumption will double now.

Would I consider re fitting the, Oh so quiet and sensible standard exhaust ??? Not a hope in Hell..

By the way. This is with DB Killers fitted. Dread to think what it would be like without.

cosmikdebriis

I'm going to do a sound comparison video but using a decent microphone. Will also do a drive by sound recording to get an idea what it's like for everyone else.

Personally I don't want it loud for the sake of it or to cause annoyance. Just louder than the original.

cosmikdebriis

I don't think it will be the same.

I don't know what exhaust regulations may be in France but one of the problems with the UK version is the catalytic converter. The only real way to "adjust" the original system would be to open it up, do whatever required on the inside and then weld it back shut. But that's a project for someone else to explore.

Personally I still have the original and completely legal exhaust that I can re fit (takes less than half an hour) should I need it for an MOT or warranty claim. If you cut open the original system then have to make a claim I wouldn't be surprised if they would refuse it.

pengjn

Just took my bike for its first run after fitting the Arrow exhaust system and I have found two main problems...

First.... You will find yourself overtaking everything in sight just so as you can hear that wonderful exhaust note.

Second... You will find yourself doing the completely unnecessary throttle blip thing at junctions and when changing gear. (for much the same reasons as above).

I've a horrible feeling my fuel consumption will double now.

Would I consider re fitting the, Oh so quiet and sensible standard exhaust ??? Not a hope in Hell..

By the way. This is with DB Killers fitted. Dread to think what it would be like without.
Sounds awesome :) Which model Arrow did you go for? Please can we have pics?