Used PCV

kosia

Hello guys I want to buy a used PCV(power commander v) because I don't want t modified my ECU and I want 2 maps one sport and one touring.now I have leovince full and DNA filter stage 2 .I do trips but I want to use 100% of my bike .Now I have on trip with 150km 6.5 or 7 liters/km depends from air and in city the same and it isn't so powerful .
The PCV use to wear on Kawasaki versys 650 It is conventional for my motorcycle?how I can be sure if the PCV work?how i can check it?
Sorry for my bad English
Thank you in advance

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 2 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Last edited:

triple trouble

You will need to go onto Dynojet's website and check the model number for the 07. If it is the same as the versys 650 you can use it. It will need professionally mapping especially if you want it to have 2 different maps loaded on.

kosia

You will need to go onto Dynojet's website and check the model number for the 07. If it is the same as the versys 650 you can use it. It will need professionally mapping especially if you want it to have 2 different maps loaded on.
Yeah i know that it need a professional to map it but I want first to check if the PCV work?how can I see that?

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 2 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk