Who uses mt-07 as a Commuter share your setup

amavro

I am using my mt as a daily Commuter for 3 months now. I rode to customers, to work and I am planning to do this for years to come.
I am using my smartphone with google maps and sw-motech gps mounting case , my bluetooth scala helmet headset mounted on a gt air and a Dainese R backpack to carry my notebook. I also used my topbox on my rear carrier but now due to looks, I removed it.
As for cloths I have a speed naked leather jacket, Kevlar jeans Dainese nevada 0 and a FRAZER Dainese jacket for the summer (today we had 34 degrees Celsius).
And for boots I have a sidi nitro boots which are excellent for hot weather.
When I leave the bike outside I have always the alarm on (ridescorpio) which has siren but most importantly an app on the phone so I can receive the notifications (shock alarm ) far away as well as gps tracking.

Do you use your bike for commuting? Share your setup.

Last edited:

eriks

Hi. My setup.
Nolan-104 helmet
Rukka Matti jacket
Lindstrands Wrap jeans
Icon Elsinore boots
Icon Pursuit gloves (it is summer)

I use my MT for commuting (30 km a day) but also weekend trips (250 km a day)

sdrio

Mines all standard. I do about 15 miles each way into London each day.

I have the worlds rattiest set of RST waterproofs, which are not remotely waterproof any more. They've been fixed and patched a few times, but to be honest my thinking is that the parts that are going to break have already broken and been fixed, so they're probably stronger than a new set.

Lid is a Shark. Not sure which model.

Kanonnier

I have a 70km commute every weekday & some weekend fun runs of about 300km's. My bike's all standard still, but I am planning some things for it! (I only had it for a week)
My setup is:
HJC FG-17 helmet with a tinted visor & scala headset fitted & connected to my phone (Phone's in my jacket phone pouch)
RST ventilator 2 Jacket (it can get very hot here)
RST gloves (i think it's rebel)
Xculcha rider jeans
RST tractech boots

LMS rain suit for when the weather turns

I've got this awesome waterproof Karimor backpack that I use if I need one.

Last edited: